"Prologue"

(Check message wall for last update. DON'T ASK FOR UPDATES! I don't have to post)

Iris and Lucifer were watching over their children with big smiles, all seven of them were playing around with each other until suddenly Lucifer felt something wrong, "Love, what's wrong?" Iris asked. "I sense something," was all he had said.

"A bitch, a whore, and a bastard," Henrik mumbled getting Klaus to snicker.

Next thing they knew, the children were screaming as they disappeared, the parents quickly rushing to them, but they were too late to grab them.

The Scooby Gang gasped. Well, Alaric and Elena rolled their eyes. The rest figured out it was the seven siblings sitting on the other side of the room since they were so happy to see the couple. They knew they were witnessing when the siblings' lives became so horrible for them.

The children had appeared in front of two women, with a man off to the side. This was Esther, her sister Dahlia, and Esther's husband Mikael, "Hello, children, you will be our children now, you won't even remember your real parents," Esther said to the scared children. The children unfortunately were not old enough to defend themselves and got their memories erased. The trio thought it would be funny to make them think Niklaus was there half brother, and Dahlia wanted to use Freya. At the same time they cut off the connection between them and Iris and Lucifer so they wouldn't be able to find them.

Almost everyone glared at either the screen or at Esther. The room had gone darker and colder as Iris and Lucifer's aura came out. Rebekah, Elijah, Kol, and Finn did feel a little guilty because they had always thought Klaus was different and that feeling grew when he was supposedly their half brother, not a full relation to them.

All of Hell heard Lucifer's angry yells as his beloved wife had also disappeared; they couldn't get back to each other.

Their children winced. They didn't know their parents got separated from each other for a thousand years. At least the siblings had had each other.

Luna, also known as Lady Magic, had been watching over the Morningstar siblings, telling Lucifer and Iris about them. About how Mikael would beat Niklaus, there little wolf. How Henrik got killed, but Iris brought him back to life and restored his body after the rest of her children fled. How her children were turned into the first vampires, not like they wouldn't have any way, it was Lucifer and Luna's way of giving them some of their blocked power.

Esther made some kind of noise resembled "WWWWWHHHHHHAAAAATTTTT!"

"Yes, my children would've been the ones to start the vampire race anyway. It was a way for human population control because it kept growing too much," Lucifer explained. Bonnie's eyes widened, that was the purpose behind the vampires?

Iris could after all become any supernatural she wanted, she was Death after all. Death of all creatures, so she could become any creature that she wanted.

"Which she helped create the vampires when that creature persona came forward," Lucifer added. Iris smiled at everyone flashing fangs and veins under her eyes. Her children smiled in her direction and the middle siblings smiled more once they saw Freya and Henrik follow their mother's example and flash their own fangs and veins.

Now, in the present time, Rebekah, Kol, and Finn, were just undaggered and had attacked there brother. Esther walked in, "Do you know why I'm here?" she asked like she was the most important person in the room. "You're here to kill me," Klaus had said.

"Bitch can try," Iris mumbled. Lucifer smirked slightly at his protective wife, grabbing her hand and intertwining their fingers.

Esther opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted by somebody delicately clearing there throat.