Chapter One

The siblings stared in surprise, that was there mother?! She stood there straight faced with hidden anger that the siblings noticed that Klaus and Kol definitely have that same look, it seems Freya did too.

"Yay," Iris mumbled bouncing slightly in her seat making Lucifer look at her fondly.

The siblings stared at their mother in awe, Freya was right, she was pretty.

Iris totally didn't have an ego boost that made her brother and father roll their eyes fondly when noises of agreement were heard in the room.

Her hidden angry look vanished temporarily seeing Henrik run to her, wrapping himself around the black robes she had on at the moment.

"Yes, thought you'd like to meet Death officially since you like to hide out in the Other Side, away from her. It seems your sister already met her," Lucifer said to the cowering witch as his wife held up Dahlia's head with the infamous family smirk present on her face.

"Potter smirk!" the three Potter's in the room cheer.

"You would think it would be the Devil's" Bonnie comments a bit quietly even though she knew they all heard.

"Oh, no, it's the Potter smirk. I learned it from her," Lucifer admitted.

"How long have you been together?" Kol asked in surprise.

"Since he fell," Iris answered making all her children looked surprised.

"And you waited until a thousand years ago to have children?" Caroline questioned.

"Teddy is that much of a handful," Iris joked making her oldest child gape at her in offense as his mate, Peter Hale, snorts.

Esther looked at her sister's head in horror, "Yes it was a bloody brilliant official meeting," Freya sassed, after all she was there when the meeting happened.

"Word play," Kol cheered high-fiving Freya.

"But you know, then I thought, family reunion activity, give them back their abilities, and you become target practice. Now don't be trying to do magic anymore, only thing you can do is heal yourself, we wouldn't want you dying now would we," Lucifer spoke as if he was talking to a child.

"Totally their father," Stefan said, looking at the screen with wide eyes. The siblings turned to him, "What? I can see some hints of Klaus. I see a little bit of Elijah, and I don't know the rest of you well enough on how you threaten people."

Klaus then sped over, "You will remember everything I compelled you to forget," after a moment Stefan spoke, "Now I see hints of Rebekah and why did you make me forget?"

"Mikael," Rebekah and Klaus answer making him nod in acceptance.

Esther whimpered in her corner looking at Lady Magic for help, "Why would I help you? I took away your magic, what did you think would happen if you stole the children of Death and the Devil? That you would get a life of luxury? No not happening," she spoke. The siblings had been migrating towards their mother and looked surprised, their parents were the actual Devil and Death?

"Yep," Lucifer and Iris say in sync.

"Why couldn't our Lucifers come with?" Harry pouted to James who shrugged.

"Cause we both have children that weren't taken—well, you don't, I still had some taken," James answered.

"Wait," Iris said, listening in, she turned around and said at the same time as Harry, "We have siblings?!"