chapter 9 - regular day of an angel

3rd person

In the middle of the blazing destruction , Izuku stood there his eyes scanning the villain Infront of him , he took a step closer making everyone in the crowd to shout louder even the heroes who did nothing but watch him.

Sludge villain"Hey Kid You Sure Have A Death wish hahahahhaha"

Izuku made no response and just kept approaching the villain , everyone stopped there shouting even the sludge even who was now staring at him, Izuku was now standing Infront of it with and he spoke.

Izuku"vine"

The ground began to shake as he spoke , a large green Thorny Vines came out of the ground making the villain eyes grow wide and loud gasped can be heard,Izuku pointed at the blonde boy that was inside the villain Izuku's vine then attack the villain , it fight back but it was no match as the vine pierce it's stomach grabbing the hostage out of the villain and oplace them beside him,

Sludge villain "YOU BRAT!!"

It tried to attack Izuku with full force but then just it was about to hit Izuku. A huge tornado appears out of nowhere sucking the screaming villain inside, in a matter of seconds the tornado turned into fire burning the villain alive , all where horrified at the sight even the heroes watch in horror,Then it stop and it was left nothing but ash the blond hostage that was once inside the villain slightly opened his eyes , looking at Izuku before closing them again , the pile of dust flew in the breeze leaving nothing left of the villain, it was silent for a until One of the hero decided to approached him by grabbing him by the shoulder.

Hero1"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!! IT WAS VERY RECKLESS OF YOU TO SUDDENLY JUMP LIKE THAT YOU COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED!"

Izuku remains silent making the hero field with rage , but just then someone unexpected came within a flash startling all of them a bit , his shiny Golden hair match the sun with his signature pose.

ALLMIGHT "HAHAHA DO NOT FEAR WHY? CAUSE I AM HERE!!"

everyone was now cheering for him, from on top of their long's, unaware that their number one hero actually had an unpleasant feeling seeing his precious beloved son being treated with disrespect.

ALLMIGHT "YOU FELLOW HERO WHY ARE YOU HARASSING THE POOR CHILD!!"said hiding his anger from them

Well of course he is , he can't risk everyone finding out about his precious little broccoli now does he , but Alla's his mind was screaming to punch the hero who dares to yelled at his son.

Hero1"allmight he recklessly fough the villain and killed it!"he said gripped tightened

ALLMIGHT " LET GO OFF HIM FIRST!"

Startled the hero immediately let go of little broccoli, allmight then spoke

ALLMIGHT" I'M DISAPPOINTED OF YOU , MY FELLOW HEROES , NOT ONLY DID YOU LET THE VILLAIN RAMPAGE BUT YOU EVEN YELLED AT THE BOY " he stated

Hero1 "but allmight none of us have suitable quirks against the villain"

Hero 2"yes and that kid needs to be scolded for reckless behavior"

This made the number one hero blood to boil they've really hit a nerve out of him, just because of their quirk and they dare yell at his amazing son for doing a great job .

ALLMIGHT " I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU ALL , YOU HAVE DISPLAYED UNHEROIC ACT UPON YOUR DUTY AS HEROES, WE HEROES ARE SYMBOL OF JUSTICE, WE RISK OUR OWN SAFETY FOR THE SAKE OF OTHERS WE FIGHT VILLAIN BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT WE MOST DO IN ORDER TO MAKE OUR WORLD A PEACEFUL PLACE IN TIMES OF DESTRUCTION WE FACE IT , AND WHAT YOU JUST SHOWN IS NOT WHAT A HERO WOULD ACT AND YOU CALL YOURSELF HEROES!!"