chapter 12 - reunion of two souls

Things were doing great the next  day for  Izuku, aside from reading books and playing chess with nezu after class, uraraka would often come to him for a friendly chat which he is having a hard time answering some of her questions, on in all he finally has a friend.

Well except for a certain red head that couldn't take his eyes off him , some of class 1-A noticed this but they decided to leave it be after all they saw how powerful the two are . They just thought that the red thought of him as a rival and that they wouldn't dare get involved with it .

It was the final period and lucky for class 1-A apparently someone very important is going to teach them , to which nezu hoped he wouldn't act like a fool .

The entire class was seated and ready for the next lesson

BURST!!!!

Allmight "I'm coming in like a normal person"

His stupidity was shadowed by a lot of cheers of class 1-A, although Izuku didn't seem interested in his father's presence maintaining his focus on his book, even  karuto wasn't phased by it unlike the rest of the class since his interest was right beside him.

Allmight saw his son and resisted the urge to dot on Izuku since he was given a warning death treat by nezu and of course he doesn't want that, much less exposing Izuku's Identity to attract other villains , allmight would rather die then let his precious son be endangered.

Allmight "today where going to do a team exercise for your next step into heroism! And for that you need this "

He took out a remote then pressed the button causing the wall to open up with their suitcase that holds their custom.

Allmight "take one of this suitcase with your seat number and head to the gym beta I'll be waiting there so everyone get ready!"

The class went and got their suitcases then allmight Left but before he got out of the door he remembered something important that he forgot to mention

Allmight"almost forgot young Izuku your custom is in power louder's office so you should get it there. Yours to young stukauchi "

Then he left with tears in his eyes having to endure not babying his precious son .

The two students made their own way towards the support course with Izuku teleporting there and karoto just walked .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Allmight was waiting for class 1-A to come until he heard footsteps coming in .

Allmight " what a great display of fearsome! You are all starting to look like heroes now!"

As everyone was now gathered the two students that had left earlier now came back with their hero costume

Izuku's costume