chapter 14 - scandalous angel

Though it has been a week since the incident happened many of the class were still traumatized by it . Though Izuku and karuto stayed silent at the back unbothered by the class staring at them , even uraraka stopped talking to Izuku.

Aizawa "*sigh* I know all of you are still not fully recovered after the incident, but your battle isn't over yet, the sports festival is coming up and all of you must prepare for it"

Kaminari "but sensei why did nezu allow it !! We just got back after that attack!!!"

Aizawa "you think training to be a hero is all fun and games? You need to show to everyone even in the most dangerous situations you are fearless"

They all went silent until karuto raise his hands.

Karuto"sensei's when is it?"

Once again the class stared at him but this time they all glared at him.

Aizawa "in two weeks and I hope all of you are prepared"

He left the table dragging himself into his sleeping bag. Karuto then made his way out shutting the door behind him There were a bunch of angry comments that followed after, Izuku got up ignoring uraraka's gaze and then gently wake Aizawa up.

Aizawa "*groaned*what ..."

Izuku "*whisper*out"

Aizawa"*sigh* alright but be back before lunch Don't want to make that grown man cry again"

Izuku left
.
.
.
.
.

Karuto"took you long enough" he said looking over his shoulder

Both he and Izuku were on the roof . With a heavy sigh Izuku approached him , wrapping his arms around his stomach burying himself into his back .

It was silent between them and only the wind could be heard.

Karuto turned around facing him, seeing Izuku's tearful eyes made him smile his happy to see the little angel cried, such twisted thoughts clouded his mind as he caresses both Izuku's cheeks, licking his tears away down to his neck.

Karuto "seriously your such a cry baby even after all this year's, What am I supposed to do with you" he said between licks.

Izuku stayed still as karoto devoured his neck trying not to make a sound. Karuto was done licking and now gazing at the emerald orbs staring back at him.

Izuku"I'm sorry...." he whispered

This made karoto sigh and embraced him

Karuto "it's fine...it's one of the many reasons why I'm still in love with you"he kissed his head"so how's my angel doing? Looks like you've been quite busy helping out other people like you've always been"

Izuku"*giggle* yeah! What about you? you didn't do anything too sinful have you? Aside from our trip to the usj"

Karuto"*smirks* why? Is the angel going to punish me if I did"

Izuku"*smile* how could I be an angel worthy of punishing the king of hell himself"

Karuto"*cackling* you never changed"

Izuku"so,do,you~!"

They laughed, having solace in each other's warm embrace. But then the bell ring.

Izuku"it's lunch time...why don't we eat together"

Karuto "sure I do miss having a meal with you" he patted Izuku's head to which Izuku giggle like a child.

Izuku grabbed both his hands and teleported inside the teachers lounge. There the entire staff was eating their lunch some where still on their paper work, karuto look at his surroundings in confusion heWondered why Izuku took him here instead of the cafeteria where they would get lunch, not until a certain blonde hero dash towards them.