chapter 10- examination day

(what his wearing)

3rd person pov

Currently allmight is being Cain on the chair inside the observing room, the other hero teachers of UA all tried their best to guard him , because apparently his son Izuku is in the other room with nezu taking the entrance exam.

Aizawa "allmight well you calm down well you!"

The poor man has been trying to get his comrade to quiet down for the past ten minutes even though the other heroes gave up on him and just put on some headphones to drown the noise down.

Allmight" CALM DOWN!!!!!? YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN MY PRECIOUS ANGEL SON IS WITH THAT DEVIL!!!!!"

at that point the poor man gave up and joined his college in the corner.
Just a moment's later nezu came back in the observing room by himself, allmight was about to ask where Izuku is but sadly , an iron mask covered his mouth to shut him up.

Nezu"Thank goodness I had this prepared"

Aizawa "why didn't you use it from the start!"

Nezu"because you're suffering brings me entertainment"

Everyone"...."

Hizashi"*opened door* ahh ...what's going on?"

Nezu"nothing in particular, have the examiners are all in their respective battle area?"

Hizashi"yeah ! They just prepared"

Nezu"excellent! now on to the next step, all might prepare to witness your son in the battlefield"he said with a sinister smirk sending shivers down everyone's spine.

Meanwhile allmight was in horror , letting out a loud scream of terror that puts hizashi's quirk in shame even when his mouth is covered.

[With Izuku]

in the middle of ground beta B on top of the building our young protagonist stood there with his sniper in tack, shooting at every robot he spotted unknown by the other examiners .

Now his jumping in another building, using his quirk he controlled the wind to save a girl with black hair who was trapped in the pile of Roble , then proceeded to destroy more robots above