chapter 13-USJ

As the bus drove towards their destination, Izuku was sitting on Aizawas lap while he read his book, some of the class thought it was sweet but for some reason the others were disgusted having the wrong thoughts.
Karuto on the other hand felt jealous after their encounter, he hoped Izuku wouldn't ignore him and yet here he is sitting alone being neglected by him.

They arrived at their destination, class 1-A got out of the bus and went inside the building, Izuku was holding Aizawa's hand as they both went ahead of the class. Karoto was glaring at the two .

A certain brown haired girl squealed, seeing the space hero 13 approaching them .

13:"welcome everyone and oh! hello there Izuku long time no see" she said patting his head to which Izuku returned with a nod.

She started talking about how quirks could save people but also be deadly if they are not careful, which has a possibility of killing someone.

Kirishima "Wow! They even have fake villain's here !!"

This alerted Aizawa and 13 as they turned around and saw a bunch of villains coming out of a portal.

Aizawa "13 EVACUATE THE KIDS THOSE ARE REAL VILLAIN'S, IZUKU GO WITH THEM!"

he put Izuku in 13 arms, taking out his captured gear, as class 1-A and 13
was about to make their way out a portal appeared sucking them in, but before they could all enter karoto throw Iida out and said .

Karoto "hurry back to school and get help, protest and I'll kill you" he said venom in his voice.

Having fear in both his safety and his classmates, he made a run for it. in that time karoto was teleported in the landslide zone where around 50 villains stood there .

????"hey guys look at this little insect"

One of them said. unfortunately for karoto he was expecting a lot more than this, he looked around some would say his looking for his opponent but to karoto he's actually thinking of a way to end it quick so he could go see Izuku.

He was bored and beyond bored he thought maybe he'll hunt all the villains before going to Izuku after all he hasn't had much fun since forever. Why not change that now .

Karoto "ok so here's the thing. You all can surrender or die your choice"

????" For a little guy you sure talk a lot , don't worry well make it a quick and painful death for you"

Karoto"your choice"

With that said, shadows covered his body and transformed his entire body into a demon version of himself

(What he literally looks like rn)

Karoto "it's been a long time since I used this form I'll have a little fun with all of you"

His voice was deep and Cold it sent shivers down the villain's spines.

????"w-what are you!!!"

Karoto "*smirk*your death"