CHAPTER 2

Xichen : Thanks , Wangji and Ying .

Yunhi : Thanks , A-zhan and A-ying .

Zhu Yan was watching them from afar . She slowly entered the hall and bowed towards everyone . Then , She congratulated Xichen and Yunhi . Qiren told others to leave. Only Wangji , Ying , Xichen , Yunhi , Qiren and Zhu Yan were present there .

Qiren : Zhu Yan , You have to take care of Yunhi more . Never leave her alone . She is pregnant now . We have to make sure of her safety .

Yan : Yes , Master . Don't worry , I will take good care of Madam Lan .

Qiren : Good . Now , You all go to your own room .

Everyone nodded and went to their rooms .

[ INSIDE JINGSHI ]

Wangji : Ying ???

Ying : Mnnn .

Wangji asked in a sexy tongue : Should we continue ???

Ying : Lan Zhan , I'm tired . Please not now .

Wangji : Ok , Then . But remember I will not spare you at night . ( Wangji said with a smirk )

Ying sighed and looked at the book he was holding . Wangji went to take a bath . Ying already took a bath at dawn . After a while , Wangji came after taking a bath . Ying went towards Wangji and took a hairbrush . Wangji put his head on Ying's lap . Ying gently ruffled Wangji's hair and brushed his hair .

Wangji : You know a thing ???

Ying softly spoke : What ???

Wangji : I feel very comfortable around you . You're so soft and sweet . I feel like I will eat you anytime .

Ying chuckled hearing Wangji's words . He finished brushing Wangji's hair . Wangji got up from Ying's lap and pecked his lips softly . Then he went to bring Guqin . Ying also went to bring Erhu . It was their meditation time .

Wangji started playing Guqin and Ying started playing Erhu . They both enjoyed the meditation together .

After finishing their meditation , Ying went to make food for him and Wangji and Wangji went to see the bunnies .

[ AFTER WANGJI CAME BACK ]

Ying : Lunch is ready . Come to eat .

Wangji : Coming , my love .

Wangji came to the dinning table and Ying served food for Wangji and him .