CHAPTER 5

Wangji was crying helplessly hugging Ying's dead body . His heart couldn't accept that Ying was gone . After an hour of continuous crying , sobbing and screaming Wangji fainted . Qiren and Xichen immediately panicked and took him back to Gusu . They sent Ying's body for the funeral .

[ IN GUSU ]

Yunhi heard the news of Ying's death . She also cried for him . Ying was like a younger brother to her . She loved the way Ying called her Shijie .

After 30 minutes , Wangji gained consciousness and started crying again . Xichen and Qiren consoled him .

When , Zhu Yan heard Shi Ying died she also cried hard . She fell in love with Shi Ying at first sight . Actually , Shi Ying was her master . She had feelings for him . But , Shi Ying only saw her as a student .

[ IN JINGSHI ]

Qiren : Wangji , I know it hurts . But , You have to go to his funeral .

Wangji : No , I can't go . You all can go . I'll stay here at Jingshi .

Xichen sighed and said : Ok .

They informed Da Si Mi and others from Kongsan . They immediately took their leave from Kongsan . Xichen tired to make Wangji understand and finally Wangji agreed for coming in funeral .

[ AT FUNERAL ]

Everyone was sobbing for Ying's death . Wangji's condition was worse than everyone . He couldn't even stand properly . Suddenly , They heard some shouts .

"YINGGG !!!!!!"

"SHIFU !!!"

"CROWN PRINCE !!!!"

"SHI YINGGG !!!"

"MASTERRR !!!!"

They were from Kongsan . Da Si Mi came towards Ying while running . Ying's body was pale . His body was colder than ice . Da Si Mi put his hand on Ying's forehead .

Master : Yi-ying , H-he.......

Dylan : Master , Did he.....

Master : Yes , He did it .

Lans didn't understand anything . They were watching them quitely . It seems like they knew something .

Xichen : Clan leader , What happened ???

Master kept mumbling : He did it .

Qiren : He did what ???

Master : Ying has a special power . This power can defeat millions of people easily . But , It can be used only three times in his life . If he uses it more than three times . Then , It will lead him to death . He already used it three times for Kongsan's battle against demons . And now it was his fourth time . So he......

He couldn't continue more and started sobbing in Dylan's arms . Dylan also sobbed with him . Suddenly , Zhu Yan came running.

Zhu Yan : Master !!!!! Sh-shifu !!! Shifu left us !!!! Master !!!!

Master : Yan , What.... are..... you.... doing.... here ??? You were here all these years ???

Qiren : Do you know her ???

Master : Yes , She was Shi Ying's student .

Then , Zhu Yan explained why did she actually come here . Wangji , Xichen , Qiren , Yunhi , Da Si Mi , Dylan and others were shocked . Zhu Yan also told them about her plan .

[ FLASHBACK YESTERDAY ]

Zhu Yan : Today I'll give him this love drug after him coming from the war and he will fall in love with me . Then , We will marry each other and go to Kongsan . Master will listen to Shifu and I'll be the Queen of Kongsan .

[ FLASHBACK ENDS ]

Wangji : Y-you l-loved h-him ???

Zhu Yan : Y-yes , I had a crush on him . But , I didn't get the courage to confess . I tried to snatch him away from you .

Yunhi came near Zhu Yan and slapped her hard making her fall on the ground .

Yunhi shouted : Love someone's husband ???

Zhu Yan pleaded : I-I am s-sorry .

Wangji shouted : HOW DARE YOU TRY TO MAKE SUCH A PLAN LIKE THIS !!!!!

Zhu Yan : I'm sorry , I'm leaving .

Master came near Shi Ying's coffin and glanced at him one last time and said : I'm sorry , Shi Lian . I failed to keep my promise . I failed to protect your son . Rest in peace , My Ying .

Wangji came near Ying and lightly kissed his forehead and said : I.... will....always.....love....you.....

Everyone showed respect to Ying . They will remember this great sacrifice of Shi Ying . Then , They closed the coffin and burried him under 6 feets . It was hard for Wangji to see his lover get buried in front of him . But , He tried to bear this pain.

After a while , They left the place . Master , Dylan , Zhu Yan and others went back to Kongsan .

Sorry 😐 😐 😐 for the short 🥲🥲🥲 chapter. Actually , This poor 💩💩💩 brain 🧠 🧠 🧠 of mine is very lazy . Hehe......😅😅😅

By the way 😜😜😜 , Have a nice 😊😊😊 day 😌😌😌 .