Ch.6🥀

Y/n's POV

As I asked her about my phone she said it's with taehyung so I don't have any other choice but to ask him for it.

Walking upstairs I went to his room but he was not there last night also he didn't came to sleep isn't this his bedroom ?

As a maid was passing by I asked her "Where is taehyung?" I asked as she looked at me "in study room Mrs.kim " she said as I nodded "and where is study room ?" I asked as I didn't know.

She told me to follow her as I did this house is so much big I mean who am i kidding it's a penthouse.

"Here Mrs.kim " she said pointing towards a room as I nodded thanking her knocking on the door I waited for his response.

"Come in " his voice was cold it sounded cold as I opened the door and went inside I saw him smoking.

Taeyan never smoked he hated it and here is his brother who is smoking as if it's his most favorite thing in the world.

Author's POV

Taehyung looked at Y/n as she came inside the room he sighed still continuing his smoking "what do you want ?" He asked harshly as Y/n sighed "smoking is not good for health do you wanna die early ?" She said taking a seat infront of him.

Taehyung looked at her face she was damn serious about what she said this little kitty is suddenly becoming a daring tigress taehyung doesn't know of he should like it or hate it.

"That's not the answer to my question which I asked Mrs.kim " said taehyung as Y/n rolled her eyes making taehyung chuckle.

"I want my phone back " said Y/n as she looked at taehyung who now was done with his smoke as he looked at her taking something out of the drawer infront of her giving her a phone.

"This is not my phone " she said as it was Samsung's newest model and hers was a local brand.

"A little gift for my wife " taehyung said as she took it opening it "I've saved my number and it's on speed dail number 1 " taehyung said as Y/n sighed.

"Can I still have my previous phone back ?" Asked Y/n as she looked at him "Why?" He asked as Y/n sighed "that phone has a memory card and I need that " y/n said as taehyung looked at her "this one doesn't needs it " he said as Y/n sighed "can't you just give me what I'm asking ? " She said annoyed.

Taehyung leaned on the table as he stared at his wife "Do you do the things I ask you to ?" Asked taehyung as he smirked "do you ?" He asked again as Y/n sighed "I'm trying I told you ,I'm trying to fulfill my responsibilities of being your wife " said Y/n.

Taehyung laughed mockingly as he leaned back in his chair "oh really okay then my wife take of your clothes " said taehyung as he looked at his wife who's eyes widened a crimson red colour radiating on her cheeks.

"Shut up ! I'll go get ready and come downstairs when your brain starts working " said Y/n as he went out of the room.

Taehyung opened his laptop as a memory card was connected to it going through the files on the card.

"My ❤️" a file caught his attention knowing very well what might be inside the file he still clicked on it more then 300 pics opened it was all of his brother's and his wife's.

Time skip.

Y/n walked behind taehyung as he was walking fast well from her view he was walking fast but in his view he was walking in pretty normal pace.

"Why are you so slow ?" Taehyung asked annoyed as he looked behind to his wife who was now pouting " you are walking too fast !" She said as taehyung sighed grabbing her wrist as he walked at her pace.

Soon enough they were done buying dress for her as she was waiting for taehyung who was paying bills she saw someone familiar the person also saw her as his eyes widened in excitement without thinking twice both ran to eachother.

As he hugged her making her feel happy "what are you doing here Y/n ?" He asked excited as Y/n smiled "I'm here since last 20 days " said her as he smiled remembering "right you and tae were getting married right where is he ?" Asked the guy as Y/n gulped he held her hands.

"What happened Y/n ?" He asked as y/n gulped "I want you to do a work of mine ,I can't tell you anything now I'll contact you soon " she said as he nodded understanding "I'll get going bye ".

He watched her walk back to the store as he saw taeyan waiting for her "she did got married to taeyan " he talked to himself as he sighed going away.

Taehyung looked at his wife talking with someone it was a man his blood boiled watching how she ran to hug him and even let him hold her hands.

"Who was it ?" He asked as y/n didn't answer him "are you done let's go " she said trying to avoid answering him as he nodded.

Evening.

Taehyung looked at himself in the mirror as he spoke "today is the last day I'll be soft for my wife cause from tomorrow this marriage will take a new turn " he said to himself as he fixed his collar.

Y/n looked at herself in the mirror as she looked extremely beautiful remembering her love as she looked at her ring finger "I'll find out everything, every little thing taeyan " she whispered to herself.

Both looked at eachother as taehyung held her hand hand before walking inside Kim's mansion.

"No matter what don't take anyone's words to your heart and don't talk back to anyone " taehyung warned her as y/n gulped remembering how whenever she talked with teayan about his family all he did was yes or no but he never told her anything about his family or never they visited him in Paris.

"As long as no one disrespects me " Y/n said yes it's true she is middle class but she has her own self respect which no one should dare to touch.

Taehyung looked at his wife for a moment he felt proud of her but he hide his smile cause he knew no one legit no one in this house will dare to say anything to his wife cause disrespecting his wife means disrespecting kim taehyung himself.

"Let's go inside Mrs.kim " he said as he smiled y/n nodded.

TBC..................................

*Vote and comment juseyo🔪🔪🥀*

Next chapter will be the introduction of family and official characters.