Chapter 2: Dabao has special powers

.
.
.

"Mother."

The little boy looked at his mother who was dazed with her cell phone. He pulled Yu Haahao's sleeve with one hunger hand touche d his belly with the other and shouted timidly

"Kiaobaos hungry. Mom will make breakfast for you right now." Hiaobao looked aggrieved, with tears in his eyes, which made Yu Haohao feel so distressed that he couldn't care less about whether it was dawn or not Regardless of whether it's daylight or not, even if the world is ending it's not as important as the fact that the baby is hungry.

Yu comforted her and continued back t o the kitchen

"It smells so good. Morn, what are we going to eat today?"

The girl called Dabas stood at the door of the kitchen, staring at the pot with shinin geves swallowing her saliva, and asked. After hearing Dabao's question. Yu Haohao quicker put the pan-Fried buns in the pot into a bowl.

He handed with a smile and said.

"I made Dabao's favorite pan-fried buns and my brother's Favorite pan-fried dumplings" "That's great. Mon. I love you the mos

After saving that, the girl took the

I Fram Yu Hashas's hand and walked quickly to the living room.

Seeing her impatient look. Yu Hachao's physical fatigue seemed to disappear all of a sudden.

After clearing the kitchen countertop she walked to the living room and found twa children who were shouting that they were hungry but were sitting quietly waiting for her

"If you're hungry. you eat first. You are all growing up and you can't stand being hun gry. You don't have to wait for me in the fut ure" Yu Haohao said with a smile After saving that, he gave the two children bowls with chopsticks, and each took signaling them to eat quickly.

Looking at the two polite. well-behaved and sensible children. Yu Haohao felt a little sad Fortunately the children can stay by he side in the future, and there is no need to g o back to that place where there is only calculation and indifference.

Yu loomed at the two extremely hungry children, ate a few, and then stopped girl Dabao, named Su Yixin, is a nine-year-old.

Hiaobao's named is Su Yibo, a boy, seven years old this year.

(In short, Her 7 years old son name's Su Yibo, but Hiaobao for short. And Her 9 years old Daughter name's Su Yixin, or Dabao for short)

Yu Haohao had just made twelve pan-pried buns and twenty dumplings. There was a cup of milk for each person on the table that Dabao had made himself.

The steamed buns and dumplings were both made by herself yesterday, and they're not small in size. She thought she would have to sort things out later so she made lunch together to avoid trouble

And now, in just ten minutes. Hiaobao stopped after eating ten dumplings while Dabao continued to eat

It wasn't until another ten minutes passed and Dabao Finished eating everything on the table that he finally stopped and burped

"Mom. I'm sorry. I was so hungry that I didn't leave any for you"

After Su Yixin finished all the food on the table.

Realized that her mother didn't seem to have eaten much. She was a little whelmed and was so anxious that she burst into tears

"Don't cry. Dabao. If you're hungry. You should eat more. is that enough? If it's not enough mommy will make more for you"