XIII. ITOSHI NO. 2

disclaimer: the scenes are from a person who doesn't play soccer. correct me if they are worded out wrongly.

★✮★

𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐘 gaze was on the grass as the male sprinted like a breeze. his hair flowing through the wind and hundreds of eyes were on him.

'move faster.' the feel of the ball against his feet was enticing and thrilling.

'almost there...' maybe if he turned a little bit to the right it would've made it easier to score. he dribbled the ball along his feet as if there were anyone to steal the ball.

'right here!' with eyes locked on the ball, he shot directly into the goal. as expected.

sweat dripping down his arms as he patted down on his skin, he gulped down his water bottle with the cold of it refreshing his body. he most definitely needed to take a shower when he got home.

he failed to notice watching eyes on him through the metal bars. staring at him in pure admiration. though, he wouldn't admit that. ever.

"hey. excuse me." the teal-eyed boy called out to him.

"hm?" his eyes lingered on the boy for a while before a light bulb flickered in his mind.

"oh! you're sae's brother, right?"

something ticked rin a little by the way the male refered to him.

"yes. my name is rin." a tone of slight annoyance dusted on his words and y/n could easily tell.

"oh. uhm. do you need something?"

"yes. play soccer with me."

the h/c male blinked and just stared at rin for a long while before breaking the silence.

"excuse me?" now he was getting a bit aggravated himself. this kid had no respect for him at all! he didn't even utter a 'please' or 'may I'. he just got straight to the point.

"play with me. I want you."

"do i have a say in this?"

"no."

"oh. okay."

their conversation was going nowhere. he might as well give into the kid's demands, right? I mean rin will be the closest thing he'll get to sae right now.

★✮★

"the first to the convenience store wins!" the h/c male suddenly shouted as he began to sprint.

"hey! wait!" rin's voice was hoarse from the shouting he did on the field.

.

.

.

they both bought blue popsicle sticks, more specifically the ones that determines if you win or lose.

"oh. I won." the big 'YOU WON' letters in bold seemed like it was mocking y/n's with his having a more familiar 'YOU LOSE' text.

"you just wasted your luck on something as stupid as that." a quote that sounded oh so familiar to both rin and y/n. he didn't even know why he brung it up. I mean, he was pretty sure that rin was on bad terms with sae for the time being.

but anyways.

he never knew how calming sitting on the edge of a bridge right infront of a beach was this calming, however, experiencing this with rin was new yet welcomed.

"hey rin."

"hm?"

"did sae ever take you here?"

"oh yeah. all the time."

oh. maybe thats why he felt so serene her-..no. he couldn't think of him. he was with rin at the moment. not sae.

EXTRA / ADDITIONAL TIME:

rin was dribbling through the field while y/n was trying to defend. he wasn't the best at defense but he would most certainly try for the sake of rin.

"you're too sloppy in defending."

"what-?..! ex-fucking-cuse me! I am trying my very best!"

"yet it's not enough."

"you brat-." 'oops. sae wouldn't like that.'