11.

The next morning dawned with an air of tension as Celeste prepared to face another day under Sachiko's watchful eye. As she stepped outside her mansion, she was met with the sight of Sachiko waiting for her, a predatory smile playing on her lips.

Sachiko's presence was like a looming shadow, casting a pall over the otherwise serene surroundings of Celeste's home. Celeste's heart sank at the sight of her, knowing that she was once again at the mercy of Sachiko's whims.

"Good morning, Celeste," Sachiko greeted, her voice dripping with false sweetness. "I trust you slept well?"

Celeste's response was curt as she nodded in acknowledgment, her expression guarded. She knew better than to let her guard down in the presence of someone like Sachiko, whose every move seemed calculated to keep her off balance.

Sachiko motioned towards the waiting car, a silent command for Celeste to follow. With a resigned sigh, Celeste complied, steeling herself for whatever challenges lay ahead in the day to come. Little did she know, the events that awaited her would test her resolve in ways she could never have imagined.

Sachiko handed Celeste the collar from the compartment between the seats. "Since you decided to dispose of your previous one, I suppose this will have to suffice," she remarked coldly, her tone dripping with superiority.

Celeste reluctantly accepted the collar, her fingers curling around the cold metal. She said nothing, but the tension in the air was palpable as Sachiko fastened it around her neck with a sharp click.

"Now, let's discuss your new schedule," Sachiko continued, her voice brisk and businesslike. "You'll have ballet practice from 6 to 8 in the evening, after your regular classes from 8 to 5."

Celeste's frustration bubbled up. "And what about my free time?" she demanded, her voice edged with defiance.

Sachiko's smile widened, a predatory glint in her eyes. "You don't have any," she replied bluntly, her tone final. "Your life now belongs to me, Celeste. You'll do as I say, when I say it. Understand?"

Celeste clenched her jaw, her fists clenched in her lap as she nodded reluctantly. Deep down, she knew that fighting against Sachiko's control was futile, but that didn't make it any easier to accept her fate. As the car continued on its journey, Celeste couldn't help but feel a sense of dread wash over her, knowing that her life would never be the same again under Sachiko's dominion.

Sachiko parked the car in the lot, and as they prepared to exit, she retrieved the leash from the glove compartment. With a swift motion, she fastened it around Celeste's neck, the metal clinking ominously as it tightened.

Mikura watched the scene unfold, a hint of concern flickering in her eyes. "Do I need to be leashed too?" she asked tentatively, her voice laced with uncertainty.

Sachiko glanced at Mikura, a smirk playing at the corners of her lips. "Consider it a reward," she replied casually, her tone tinged with amusement. "I have a puppy to train, after all."

Mikura's expression darkened slightly, but she said nothing more as they exited the car. As they made their way towards the school entrance, Celeste couldn't shake the feeling of humiliation and unease that gnawed at her with every step, knowing that she was now nothing more than a pawn in Sachiko's twisted game of control and manipulation.

Celeste stepped into the bustling halls of Hyakkaou Academy, her every move scrutinized by curious onlookers. Sachiko's grip on the leash tightened as they made their way to Celeste's classroom, the clatter of their footsteps drowned out by the hushed whispers that followed in their wake.

As they reached the doorway, Sachiko unhooked the leash with a flourish, her voice dripping with mockery as she taunted Celeste, "Remember, behave like a good little puppy, won't you?" Celeste clenched her jaw, refusing to dignify Sachiko's jibe with a response.