Chapter 9(M)

"Ahh daddy. Make it higher. Ah. That feels hngh so good," Minjae kept moaning while he said that. With that hunter got kinky as fuck. "Dammit I should've got the other one." Hunter said. Hang on. Stay here lemme get a new one," hunter smirked and left the room.

He opened a package when he came back. "These we're gonna be my brothers, but I don't care about". He fucks his boyfriend, everyday. That's why he is gone today. He is at sumin's house." Hunter said. He took out the first dildo and put in the new one.

He put in the dildo a little lower than the highest it could go. Minjae couldn't handle it. "No. Hngh. Hun- Daddy. That's- ah. Much. Lower. I- I can't handle it. Hngh." Minjae said.

Hunter smirked. He put in on full. He could not handle it at all. "You almost said hunter? Didn't you? Whatever. I'll punish you until yujun calls you. Never mind. It's 7. I'll punish you until 8 or longer." Hunter smirked. Minjae didn't like it but at the same time he did.

Hunter grabbed a cock ring. He put it on minjae's cock. It was also a vibrating one so he turned it on full. "Minmin. I've liked you for a long time. But now I don't like you." Hunter said. He went in and kissed minjae softly. "I love you minmin. And please love me back, and be mine forever and ever, until the very end. Love until I die. Will you be mine forever? " hunter looked at Minjae who was still moaning. Hunterturned it lower. Minjae shook his head. And hunter frowned.

Hunter started to get up. He was about to wear his clothes until minjae stopped him. "I will not be your until high school ends. I will be your forever. Until the very end." Mknjae said. He smiled. Minjae pulled in hunter for a kiss. Hunter quickly pulled back. He smiled and took the cock ring, dildo, and the rest off of him. "Wait, how did you get the handcuffs off?" Hunter asked.

Minjae laughed. "I have my ways. I used go to escape rooms every weekend." Minjae told hunter. They both smiled and continued kissing. They kissed until they couldn't breathe. Hunter quickly pulled back. They were still sweating. He started talking. "Minmin, I'm sorry for bullying you. I love you a lot and I promise I won't again." Hunter looked at minjae for his answer. "I love you too daddy." Minjae smiled and started kissing minjae again.

They kept kissing and hunter was playing with the others nipples. They still kept kissing. They were sweating even more now, more red, and hair stuck on our foreheads.

Thankyou so much 💓
This is my first and there is so much fucking hot chapter