A Restored Friendship and The Other Universe

Tbh, idk who I should make the main character here so...

Main characters:
Sabre
Balance(SS.Light)

I'm not gonna spoil the other characters so you'd have to wait!
__________________________________

SS.Light Steve's POV

I woke up early in the morning, I couldn't sleep again so I decided to explore and get some fresh air. I got to the balcony to what seems like Gerald's Castle, 'I didn't realize how beautiful this view was' I thought to myself. "So, your also a early bird?" I heard a familiar voice say, I turned around to see Sabre standing at the door.

"Oh, it's just you... Need something" I say with a annoyed tone, "Look, I know you hate me but-" I cut him off. "I don't hate you... I just don't know how to trust you again after... Y'know..." I said.

We were silent for a few seconds till he said "I have a question...", "Go on?" I reply. "What happened to you guys before you got here because you guys looked messed up when you got here?" He asked, "Well... We were fighting someone called Psychotic who was controlling someone else called Dest. We were about to lose then I remembered us balancers had a fail safe where our energies can't mix or it would hurt a lot, our attack exploded and maybe it created a portal where we fell in and you know the rest."

He looked at me in shock then he suddenly asked "Did... Did anyone... Die?", I froze in place remembering the people that died and I replied with "Many... Many d-did..." as my voice breaks a little.

He notices and he hugged me from the back, "if you need to cry, just cry..." he said softly. I turned around and sank my face in his shoulder and started to cry as I missed him and because I know he knew how it felt.

A few hours have passed and the others have already woken up, Sabre decided to stay to catch up with each other. We were all just talking about happy and funny memories we remember, it was the most fun I had since I got that mission in the Balancer universe.

Although, I felt like something was wrong. But I brushed it off, after a few days it came back and Ghost asks "You guys feel that too?". Looks like I wasn't the only one, suddenly everything started to shake and the people panicked.

Sabre checked the data of the Universe and realizes what's happening, "This is bad..." he said to us. "What's wrong?" I asked, "The Universe is colliding with another Universe!" he shouts.

"WHAT!?" Dark yells, "What do we do!?" Time exclaims. "We can't do anything! We'll just have to hope we don't get destroyed!" Sabre explains, we all got blinded by a bright light in the sky.

When I opened my eyes, we were close to somewhere I recognize very well... The Elder Village. The other Universe was the Balancer Universe, "Ummm guys..." I said.

They all opened their eyes and saw The Village or Kingdom at this point, "We're back!?" Dark exclaims. To be honest, I was just glad that we were all ok and alive.

???'s POV:

'What just happened!?' I thought to myself, "Elder Blue! You ok!" Elder Green asked. "I'm fine, how about the others?" I replied, "They're all fine" he says as I sigh with relief.

I decided to take a look around to see another Kingdom beside us, I took out my weapon and went closer. I saw multiple Orange Steves and 5 strange people in the middle.

"Who are you and what are you doing here!!" I yelled, "Woah! Elder Blue calm down!" The one that looks like Time yelled. "How do you know my name?" I asked with a stern tone, "Maybe you should get the other Elders first so I can say this in one go please" the white one said.

"Fine but you guys are coming with me and if you have a leader, go get him too" I replied, after a few minutes they got to the center of the Kingdom at the same time as the other Balancers got here.

"Got your call is everyone ok?" Equality asks, "Were fine I just needed you here while we interrogate these visitors" I replied. "And who might they b-" he gets cut off as he looks at them, "Wait Balance!?" He says in shock.

'Wait what...' I thought to myself as I question everything I knew about them, "Hey guys" Balance replies. "Where the h##k have you guys been!?" Gem exclaims as he hugs Balance, "Long story..." He says.

A few weeks later

It has been a few weeks and the Kingdoms have merged during the past days, I decided to check on the people when I got hit by something. I was bleeding at the back of my head I turned around to see someone wearing a cloak, a cloak just like Void's but a different color.

After a few seconds, I passed out in the sleeping quarters then I heard lightning, yelling, then someone trying to wake me up. Before I completely pass out, I said "Light...?" and passed out completely.

SS.Light's POV:

"ELDER BLUE! C'MON WAKE UP!" I yell as I tried to get him to wake up, "ELDER GREEN!!" I called for him. He ran to me after chasing the intruder out, "I'M HERE, I'M HERE!" he shouts in a panic.

He starts to heal Elder Blue's head, 'Who was that guy and what did he even want!?' I asked myself. "Let's get him on his bed to rest" Elder Green says with a worried tone, I nod and picked him up to bring him to his bed.

"You guys look for that person, I'll stay here to protect Elder Blue" I tell Green, "Ok, stay safe..." Green replies with a slightly worried tone. "You too..."
I replied.

After he left, I sat next to Elder Blue and started to sing a soothing song. It was the song Rainbow taught me when we were still together(as brothers), the lyrics went like this:

"As light as a feather, as kind as a dove,
A heart of pure gold, gentle as love,
Radiant like the sun, shining so bright,
Bringing hope and joy to the steves of his kind,
Beacon of good, pure soul understood,
A spark of light in the darkness of nights,
A comfort and a source of delight,
A beam of love, radiant and true,
A blessing from heaven so good and new,
A guiding light through the darkest of times,
A beacon of hope at the end of the line,
A smile on our face, a warm embrace,
Making each day brighter in its way,
A joy to remember, in the hardest of time,
A shinning star, in the sky,
Makes it's way, in our life". (Trying to make it into a actual song)

Hours had passed but they weren't back yet, "Ngh..." I heard from Elder Blue's bed. "Elder Blue?" I said as I stood up to see if he was awake, "What *Cough cough* Happened..." he asks.

"You got hit in the head by someone, the others are already looking for them" I explained, "How long was I out...?" he asked. "Couple of hours... And they aren't back yet..." I replied. "Wait what!?" he shouts, Then suddenly we heard lightning from outside.

"I'll go check! Stay. Here." I told him and left, when I got outside. I saw two people I didn't expect to see... "Rainbow... Lucas...?"
__________________________________
HAH! YOU THOUGHT I WOULDN'T ADD CLIFFHANGERS!? THINK AGAIN! Also I hope you're enjoying this story so far, I'll try to make the next chapter as soon as possible!

P.S.
I changed something here since I noticed the intruder wasn't supposed to wear armor, it was supposed to be a cloak.
(1322 words)

≈=«Ultra out»=≈