ᶜᵒᵘⁿˢᵉˡᵒʳˢ ᴼᶠᶠⁱᶜᵉ/ᶠⁱⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᴹᵒʳᵉ ᶜˡᵘᵉˢ

Bunzo and you soon realized both doors were locked, Bunzo pointed at the vent above, helping Bunzo climb in, he grabbed the battery and dropped it down for you to catch it

Bunzo and you soon realized both doors were locked, Bunzo pointed at the vent above, helping Bunzo climb in, he grabbed the battery and dropped it down for you to catch it. Placing the battery in, and allowing the door in front of you guys to open, Buzo high-fived you and walked through the door, walking through the door. 

Bunzo walked around the desk, and you saw a TV that looked like needing a VHS tape, Bunzo waved at you, and you saw him pointing to the battery hole, "Alright... Where's the battery.." You said looking around, Bunzo looked at each spot to find it. Bunzo saw a gray VHS Tape '𝚈/𝙽 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔!" Bunzo yelled grabbing the tape and walking over to you. You placed it in the VHS tape as the TV started playing, "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐨. 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐞𝐬. 𝐀𝐭 𝟏𝟏:𝟎𝟏 𝐀𝐌, 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐨. 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲. 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲. 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬. 𝐃𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐬. 𝐢𝐟 𝐧𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐔𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐃𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬. 𝐃𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐬. 𝐃𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡-" The TV cut off, and words on the screen appeared.

'ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴏʀs ɴᴏᴡ. ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀ ᴏғ ᴊᴏʏ ʜᴀs ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴇᴅ.' On the TV, the TV cut off, Bunzo looked at you thinking. "𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜?" he said you shook your head no, "𝚂𝚘... 𝙸 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝-" "I DIDN'T DO ANY OF THIS IF THAT'S WHAT YOUR THINKiNG!" You yelled cutting him off, Bunzo stepped back "𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝-" "Let's just never talk about this.." You said, walking over to the door that is opened, using the grab-pack to take the battery, locking you two in, and using the battery to open the other door.