Chapter 1 Entering the Evil

In the middle of the night, theres a forest called the Arklay Mountains, it's a classified area not many have tried to come. But dark secrets are held in this area with some investigating it.

But driving down a road was a person, it was a young man 18 years of age. He has long brown hair and brown eyes, he wears a long black jacket with a white shirt, jeans and boots with spurs on them, his name is Judai Suzugamori.

He was driving a silver bike and he stops near the woods as he looks around. "Hmmm."

It's been a long time ever since he's been traveling and getting away from a certain someone.

He stops the bike when he saw smoke in the distance, he walks towards it to check it on foot, he arrives and saw a crashed helicopter with the words STARS on his outfit.

"The special group?" he heard about it.

He heard something running in the distance and he runs, he then saw zombie dogs coming barking and he frowns seeing that. He wanted to fight but he can't let anyone see his power.

Judai then saw a mansion and knows it's safer inside.

 He enters the mansion and looks around through main hall after locking the door

"Hmmm."

Judai then hears gunshots causing him to start heading towards it as fast and quietly as he can.

'Who could be shooting?'

He takes out a revolver from a holster inside of his coat and sneaks forward.

He then sees a woman fighting off against zombies surprising him before he shoots one in the head.

She looks at him and he noticed she's wearing a blue uniform.

"Who are you?" She questions in surprise.

"Judai."

"I'm Jill." She said before dodging a zombie and shooting it in the head.

After they were dead she noticed the look in his eyes, it's like he didn't care about anything.

"Aren't you scared?" She questions.

He sighs. "I don't really care."

This surprises her before she decides to put it aside.

"Have you seen anyone else?" She questions.

He shakes his head for no.

Jill sighs in worry for her teammates.

He looks around. "What's with this place?"

"I don't know. We had lost contract with another team so I came here with my team to find them but the damn pilot abandoned us." Jill said.

"I saw a helicopter with a corpse outside. Was that the first team?" He said.