the blind admiral (18+)

My name is Sydney. My dad is fleet admiral Sakazuki/Akainu. I was waiting for Issho/Fujitora to come back. I didn't realize that Koby is standing next to me.

"You miss him don't you, Syd." Says Koby

"How did you know, Koby?" I asked

"The look on your face says it all." Says Koby

"Oh." I say

"And besides, I know you like vice admiral Fujitora." Says Koby

"I do. He's so kind and sweet. And handsome." I said

"Who's kind and sweet?" Asked Issho

"I will see you later, Syd." Said Koby

"Fuji... Fujitora." I mumbled blushing

"Come here." Says Fujitora

He places his hand on my face. He moved his thumb over my lips. He proceeds to move his hand down my body. His hand stops at my hip. I move closer to him. A low hum comes from him.

"Let's get you back home, love." Says Issho

What about..." I said

"I don't care what your dad thinks. I love you, my sweet flower."

"I love you too, handsome."

I grab my arms around one of his arms and started to guide him to my house. Bastille tried to talk to Issho. But I glared at him. I take him to my bedroom. I  help take his yukata off. I kneel down and start to suck his dick. My hand starts to message his balls.

"Oh my beautiful rose." Moans Issho

"Hpmmm." I said

"Yes. That's it, my Lilly."

"Fujitora."

He helps me up. With me guiding him, he takes my clothes off. I lay down on my bed. I spend my legs for him. He climbs in and starts to lick my pussy. His tongue moves to my clit. He shoves two of his fingers into my pussy. I put my hands in his hair. His moans against my pussy makes me shiver.

"Fuji." I moan

"Say it. Say my name, my orchid." Says Issho

"Fujitora."

"Yes that's it, my flower."

He shoves another finger into my pussy. His fingers keep hitting my g spot with every thrust. My juices spill all over his fingers and his face. He takes his fingers out of my pussy and starts to lick them. He lines his huge dick with my pussy. He slowly shoves his dick into my pussy.

"Are you okay, my Lilly pad?" Asked Issho

"Yes, my king." I said

"Is it alright to move, my lilac?"

"Yes, my king."

His thrusts start slowly. He starts to move at a faster pace. I place my hands on his chest. He grabs my throat and starts to choke me. His grip on my throat gets tighter. His thrusts become faster and harder. 

"Fuji...." I cried

"You're doing well, my beautiful hibiscus." Says Issho

"I'm going to cum."

"Cum for me, my flower."

My juices spill all over his dick. His grip tightens around my neck. He takes his dick out and he helps me move. I'm now on my hands and knees. He thrusted his dick into me. He grips my neck again and starts to choke me again. My leftover juices help him to move faster inside of me. His grip gets tighter around my neck.