the Navy life

Idris is a Year and a half now. I decided that me and Idris would live on a Navy ship with Issho. Me and my dad had a huge fight when I told him that me and Idris would be living on a Navy ship.

"Sydney." Says a marine

"Yes." I replied

"Fleet Admiral Sakazuki is on a transponder snail," said the marine, "he wants to talk to you."

"Thank you." Said Issho

"Fujitora." I mumbled

The marine handed me the transponder snail. I smiled at the marine and thanked him. Me and Issho talked before I answered it.

"Daddy." I said

"My sweet little angel," said Sakazuki, "please come back."

"I don't know, dad." I said

"It will be safer here with me." Said Sakazuki

"Dad," I said, "but..."

"Your dad is right, my Lilly pad." Said Issho

"Mama, can we see pop pop?" Asked Idris

"Dad," I said, "do you want to talk to your grandson?"

My dad said yes. Idris and my dad talked for a while. Me and Issho talked about me moving back to the Navy headquarters. Idris hung up the transponder snail and sat in my lap. I explained to Idris that we will be living with Grandpa.

"Are we really?" Asked Idris

"Yes," said Issho, "it will be safer for you and your mom."

"I agree with your dad, Idris." I said

"That means I get to play with pop pop." Said Idris

"Yes, sweetie." I said

Idris got excited to hear that he will be seeing his grandpa. I got up and headed to the mess hall with Idris and Issho. Idris sat in my lap when we are waiting for our food. Bastille sat down at our table. Bastille started Issho some of the reports that Marines give him. Our food was brought out by some of the cooks. After we eat our food, Issho took Idris and me to the deck. Issho started training Idris on swordsmanship and how to use a sword.

Few weeks later

We eventually made it to the Navy headquarters. My dad greeted us at the dock. My dad picks Idris up. I give my dad a big hug.

"I'm sorry, my angel." Said Sakazuki

"It's okay, dad." I said

"Pop Pop, can we play?" Asked Idris

"Soon, little one." Said Sakazuki

Idris started to pout. I told Idris that it's okay. Sakazuki told Idris that he can have a tour of the headquarters. Idris got excited when he heard that. My dad and Idris left me with Issho.

"I will miss you, darling." I said

"I know," said Issho, "I will miss you more, my rose."

"Sydney?" Said Koby

"Yes," I said, "Koby?!"

"So you're coming back?" Asked Koby

"Yep," I said, "it will be safer for me and the kids."

Koby was confused when I said that. I told him that we are expecting another baby. Koby lefted us when we started heading to my dad's office. We walk into my dad's office and find them on the floor. My dad is showing Idris different things and teaching him about the navy. I sat down next to Idris. Issho sat down in a chair nearby. I told my dad that I'm pregnant again. My dad got excited that he's getting another grandbaby. We had a marine bring food from the mess hall. Issho and I told my dad that we wanted a girl. My dad showed us to a room that we will be sharing in till we find a house.