Landmarks and Housing

Now we move to famous landmarks. Yellowstone is a national park in wyoming. That entire sentence was wrong. Not only is it not in wyoming, it isn’t a national park. When yellowstone was first being made, it was planned to be where Glacier national park is currently, but to keep up the facade, they named it an area of wyoming. People go to wyoming to see the “park” when they are just going to see a volcano. So people actually have something to see in that boring strait of land, literally boring, people stand in front of a hole in the ground waiting for water to come out, do you have anything better to do? Clearly no, but anyway. This could backfire. If the volcano erupts the U.S. would blame it on geography, but since the U.S. owns that volcano and not wyoming, people would blame the government if word got out that wyoming doesn’t exist, so they constantly monitor the volcano, so there isn’t another eruption like Krakatoa.
Housing in wyoming is going down. In 2019, wyoming population had a 0.18% decrease. The reason why is because of the flag. Look at that thing, it’s so bad. Why is the seal in the middle of the bison? Why is it there at all? People are unpatriotic when it comes to waving the flag around and I don't blame them, do you see it? Besides the fact that the flag has no meaning besides a placeholder. Nobody likes it. Which is why no one moves there. And the government does this on purpose to discourage potential residents from moving to their fake state, to avoid being discovered. This is however backfiring as more people have been moving since 2020.

 This is however backfiring as more people have been moving since 2020