Chapter 15

"Oh Zemer, you have no idea," he whispered to me...
He was still standing on his knees between my legs at the edge of the bed.
His face was only a few centimeters from mine, I felt his hot breath on my cheek. The attraction grew stronger and stronger. We remained silent, I saw his look, he seemed begging and submissive, and I liked that ...
Finally I broke the ice between us and finally kissed him.
At first he was unsure whether to continue, but then I felt his hands on my waist and his grip tightened.

He broke the kiss and cursed, breathing heavily: "Fuck Bridgette, what are you doing to me, I just can't describe it."

I didn't know where my next statement came from but I didn't complain.

"Alan, we can talk about everything later, but now you can use your mouth for something much better."

His submissive puppy-dog look immediately turned into a grin.

"Cara Mia, I didn't know you had such a desire in you, but when we play games like this it's according to my rules, do you understand me?"

By now he had stood up and was standing under my chin. I nodded and gave him the OK sign. The fire and lust that he had last time in the storage room was rekindled in his eyes.

“Just kiss me again,” I begged him.

I've never begged a guy when it came to sex because most of the time I wanted to get it over with quickly.
Nobody really made me orgasm...
However Alan was different I felt the sparks between us as soon as his lips were on mine.

"Bridgette baby, everything with patience, I'm not the kind of man that makes you despair," he grinned proudly.

A deep sigh came out of me as he pulled back from where I wanted to kiss him.
He played with me, he liked that my impatience was getting bigger and bigger.
Alan grabbed my waist and sat me on his lap. He pulled me closer to him.

"You don't know how much I miss your lips when we don't see each other for a few hours, and I don't necessarily mean your lips on top"

He left me speechless...

"Now tell me Bridgette which lips should I kiss first," he said as his fingers played with the string on my sweatpants. I felt him getting hard underneath me and I was sitting directly on it with my clit...

"Alan....." I whimpered.

"Yes?" he asked me.

"Don't play games with me, I finally need you!"

That was the sentence he wanted to hear, he turned us around and I was lying on my back while he kneeled over me. He started placing his kisses on me and kept going down. When he got to my pants he untied the strings with his teeth. Finally I lay in front of him in my underwear decorated with lace.

"So beautiful," he murmured before placing a kiss directly on my clit.

He took off my underwear while I felt his eyes on me.

"Open your legs more, I need to taste you better," he ordered me.

As soon as I spread my knees as wide as I could, his tongue explored every millimeter inside me, every millimeter that I didn't even know existed.
I was afraid that he wouldn't be able to breathe because my thighs were so tight around him. My nails have now dug so hard into his shoulder that I'm sure I've left a mark. With one of his hands he pushed my legs apart and with the other he stroked my slit, which was a warning before he sank two of his fingers into me, eliciting a moan. The orgasm building in my stomach reaches its climax and my desperation to reach it is merciless.
He touched a spot that sent me completely away. My eyes rolled back and I felt like I was about to burst.