THE First Time

BUSAN -----
It moves to a courtyard, filled with ladies' laughter. jinkyong ( jimin's aunt)  asked "why everyone is sitting there quietly. According to her, it's an auspicious time, so someone needs to pick up some beats and begin the rituals.

In another room, seokjin who is standing at the window as jimin tells him that his fiance isn't answering his phone. seokjin  then tears up, and says he's very scared. He asks Jimin, if they're doing the right thing - although for them (the groom's family) to ask for such a big amount...
seokjin walks to jimin, and  tells him that they're doing the right thing, and because of this, their father has to put his shop on mortgage. And besides, Jimin says they'll talk to his fiance, and he's sure seokjin's fiance hasn't got a clue that his family has asked for so much.
seokjin looks at jimin, and asks if he's feeling scared. jimin says he is, but seokjin isn't to cry, they'll go. (sidenote: Go where?)

Back in the courtyard, jinkyong aunt hands an old lady her dentures, when she says seokjin walking out. She rushes to seokjin saying it's her nephew's wedding, they have to party. She turns back to the old lady, and tells her to show her skills . The other ladies are laughing, and the old woman says to bring out the younger girls to dance and then she'll show her skills.
Walking into the courtyard is mr&mrs park - jimin's & seokjin's father. He was walking solemnly as someone tells him to taste sweets . He puts down a file he held in his hand, and tastes the sweet. He says it tastes good, and then turns to grab the file again, when he notices seokjin . He smiles, but tears up as he watches his son.
While jinkyong aunt was singing, seokjin is looking around the courtyard - presumably for jimin . jimin was going  upstairs, tying his sneakers up.
Mr.park is brought in to dance, and jimin steals the file mr.park left. seokjin  watches as Jimin  runs.
aunt jinkyong starts singing about seokjin's brother , before everyone realises he's not there. The music stops abruptly, and everyone begins asking where jimin is.
jimin was talking to his scooter as he quickly fixes himself up. It turns out the the groom's family is asking for 20lakhs in dowry. he's talking to his scooter , saying that he's going to talk to seokjin's fiance. He believes he's not like his family.. asking for dowry on the day of the wedding. he rings the bell, and off he goes on his scooter.
Back at the park house, mr.park is on the phone explaining that he's gotten 10lakhs, and the remaining 10 will be given through the mortgage papers. mrs.park walks up behind him as he cuts the call and asks if it was the in-laws. mr park says yes, and tells mrs.park that he feels he's doing something wrong. He's questioning whether it's right to send seokjin into that family. mrs.park is shocked, and tells him that they're the boy's family.. he shouldn't say anything that will ruin the relationship. Ever since they've been taking care of everything, they only have one dream: seeing their sons' married.
They look at seokjin , and mrs.park  says that dream is coming true.
jimin is riding on the road, hurrying to his destination. People are watching him as he rides along. he tries to take no notice, when the traffic cop whistles. he comes to a complete stop. On his left, two guys are in a motorcycle, smirking that he must be running away from his wedding.

On his right, is a family.. Jimin  smiles and says that he's got a drama competition at College  and he got dressed as a princess from home. The little boy asks him where his prince is... jimin looks up, to where a helicopter is flying.
The helicopter lands right outside a mansion (it's like a palace). There's a lot of paparazzi present. JEON JUNGKOOK has landed in Busan . He takes off his sunglasses, and looks at the scene in front of him. One of the media exclaim that the JEON company does multinational and international deals.. for one small deal, Jungkook's come back to busan? Someone else asks Jungkook  if it's true that he has an old relationship with Busan?

Hearing this, Jungkook starts walking to the mansion, bypassing the paparazzi . He looks at the entrance of the mansion - it's titled "Diamond palace"... and suddenly there's a flashback.
A young girl is getting married, and a boy looks at her and laughs. Suddenly the bride's face turns to one of horror, and someone is running through the palace. The young boy cries out "Mother!"
Suddenly he's back in the present, as birds fly around, startling him. Someone is talking about a deal, and jungkook is sitting there quietly. Another person is there, and he looks at Jungkook , slightly smirking. choi agrees with chan's words. Jungkook  turns slightly to his assistant, who brings forth a silver case. On opening it, chan becomes silent, and Jungkook  remains composed.

chan begins chuckling again, and says it's more than what was agreed. Jungkook pushes the case to choi. chan says the case was meant to come to him, maybe JEON's has forgotten how to make his target?

jungkook stands up, puts his hands on the table, and says: "JEON JUNGKOOK" never misses a target. Money isn't my hobby, it's my business."
He stands back, as chan stands up, quite serious now. jungkook  puts his sunglasses back on and walks off. choi tells chan that the amount doesn't even put a dent in his mortgage... which is why he sold chan 's diamond palace to Jungkook .

BACK TO JIMIN,who's still driving along. he gets a phone call, and it's seokjin ... seokjin asks if he's talked to rowoon (his fiance), and jimin says no. On a scooter, it takes time to get there. he also tells seokjin not to call much because his phone's  battery's dying.
seokjin once again asks jimin if they're doing the right thing. jimin says yes, they are... because marrying a person who has no rules in his life isn't worth their time. Money isn't everything. As jimin was talking however, his battery dies.

BACK TO JUNGKOOK, who's walking through the palace . chan is running behind him, trying to ask for forgiveness, and says he has strict rules. jungkook replies that rules are for fools, in the papers, money is everything.
jungkook takes off his glasses, and turns to chan , saying "Isn't that right, Uncle?"
FLASHBACK ---
chan is chucking a bag in the garden, and the boy & girl are asking their uncle where they'll stay. chan says there's no room for either of them because he's strict on his rules.
chan recognises Jungkook  as Jungkook young master . Jungkook  says he got rid of the name young master when he got kicked out of diamond palace . Now he's only JEON. And then he walks off.

There's a voiceover saying that the JEON Group has organised a fashion show at Diamond Palace and Jungkook  walks out with two models, introducing the show. The media begins asking him questions, and jungkook tells them it's none of their business why, how or when he does things.

Just then someone calls his name. It's his sister. Turns out she has polio. Jungkook helps her down the steps, and he walks with her on the catwalk, taking off his microphone. His sister asks him what he's doing in Busan , and he explains there's a new technology that they wanted to use. His sister asks why he bought their childhood home, and he says this location was perfect.

His sister tries to ask him what he's doing, but he brushes it off, and introduces her to the media- Ji-eun .

BACK TO THE PARK HOUSE, where seokjin  is getting dressed. mrs.park walks up to mr.park and says that Jimin is still missing, and the mortgage papers are as well?! mrs.park decides to look herself. seokjin wonders where jimin is, and if he's met Rowoon yet.

jimin lands outside Diamond palace
(a.n: I'm dreading this already)
and rushes inside. Which is where he meets someone . He starts reciting poetry, and jimin looks at him weirdly, asking him for a room number. The poet continues his shayari, but explains where he needs to go. However jimin already starts to run off.

BACK TO FASHION SHOW - Jungkook is totally bored.. and Jimin walks into the show's dressing area. They mistake him for a model, and push him out onto the catwalk.Jimin freezes, and everyone starts wondering why he  isn't walking. Jungkook closes his eyes, and the models lead him to the front.

jimin & Jungkook are standing infront of each Other  face to face as jimin stands at the front of the catwalk. He  pulls up his dress above his shoulders  , and begins to run off, but trips on his long plazzo  and falls off the stage into Jungkook 's arms. The theme music of fashion show plays as jungkook  & jimin stare at one another. Jungkook  senses jimin's  fear, and holds him even more firmly.....

Hello my lovelies Im back after so long !!
I really missed Writing as I was not able to get The inspiration to write but suddenly I saw one of the arnav khushi(arshi) video and imagined jikook  it was damn hot and beautiful so I decided to Write a story about jikook 😉😉😂💕💕💕

hope you all will also like The story will give it a loads of love 😍💜