the beads

The chapter opened with Jungkook and jimin how we left them:
where jimin falls in arms of Jungkook and then jimin holds onto Jungkook 's collar....
but then suddenly jimin realized that he was holding onto jungkook, he abruptly let goes , which also worked in snapping Jungkook out of jimin's beauty trance
and Jungkook pushed jimin harshly and told guards to move jimin in one the rooms and lock it until he says so...
after jimin getting out of his sight he Call 's his secretary and tell 's him not a single photo should be printed or should not be gone out of this palace
"I understand sir,don't worry", his secretary says and immediately goes to the media to Explain them about the situation.....
At jimin's house,
seokjin get 's worried as jimin didn't  came in time. Everybody starts talking about jimin missing. aunt jinkyong  asks seokjin about jimin's whereabouts but he says he doesnt know and is himself worried about jimin and goes to his room to make a contact with jimin...
back to Diamond palace,
jimin is pushed into a dark room & is locked. Jungkook had told his bodyguards to make him tell who sent him to ruin this fashion show. The Guards come in the room and ask jimin very rudely who sent him , but jimin doesn't get anything about what they are saying and asking so he prefers to not utter a word....
Finally jungkook entered the room to talk to jimin and told his bodyguards to leave the room and also tells them to lock the door , upon hearing this Jimin who was looking at his sneakers looked  at Jungkook with shocked face and began to get tensed and he begins to look for a run way but then Jungkook grabs his arm and seize jimin from both the sides which scares jimin the most but then he looks at his shoes again not daring to look at Jungkook's face..
while looking down , jimin tells Jungkook that he doesnt know anything", and "Please let me go, I really should go to my home it's very important for me to reach at my house"
"Answer me first,and then leave " Jungkook says with his cold voice...

"Answer what Answer, see Im telling you I don't know anything and I have to reach my house , today my brother's--
Jungkook cut jimin's sentence and said " you're not understanding , what have you done"
and again jimin says, "that see it's very important for me to reach at my house because today my brother 's wedding is happening "
"HOW MUCH MONEY DID YOU GOT TO RUIN MY SHOW" Jungkook said shoutingly...
listening to this jimin closes his eyes and breaths and again open's his eyes and says , "What money you're talking about , I've said it so many time that I don't know anything about the show and i've come here mistakenly...
Jungkook cuts again jimin and says "You should be mindful of your status even when you’re making mistakes"upon hearing this finally jimin looks in Jungkook's eyes and says " what are you even saying, listen "I really have to go , today my brother's wedding is there, I've to go, see I even have file with me and I've to get dowry money"Jimin says while looking at Jungkook with teary eyes...

"ohh so you've come here to make dowry money for your brother's wedding huhhhh??? give me an answer in a good way or else I know how to get Answer in twisted ways also...jungkook said straight looking at Jimin without blinking...
" even if you ask me in any twisted ways my Answer will be the same that I don't know anything about this --jimin says getting little distanced...
jimin again tries to beg to Jungkook while saying " please let me go... or else my brother's marriage will break....
upon hearing this Jungkook very very rudely said" LET THAT DAMN MARRIAGE BREAK, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT IT" and Upon hearing this jimin looks at Jungkook in the eyes and yells at him and ask " if suppose his sister marriage breaks how will he feel, and says what type of misbehaving is this huhh!!!

Jungkook got angry when jimin talk like that Jungkook suddenly hold jimin tightly from both sides and said while gritting his teeths that "I haven't even started misbehaving with you" and he suddenly puts his hand on Jimin 's bare waist and on the back and breaks the beads which were supporting his top to hookup and jimin gasps and looks at Jungkook's behavior with utter shocked
and Jungkook pushes jimin on the wall But thankfully jimin's top net was able to cover his back from Jungkook's gaze And both of them look into each other's eyes for some unknown reasons until  Jimin just starts crying while still looking at Jungkook and for some unknown reason Jungkook felt like to back off and give Jimin a space and upon getting the space Jimin immediately got out of the room while running,and Jungkook just stand their in immense anger....

at jimin's house ----
Everybody in jimin's house are worried. aunt jinkyong also scolds some people who are talking bad about the boys. mr.park, seokjin's & jimin's Father , comes back from looking everywhere. seokjin tries to tell about jimin to their father but then he hears Scooter sound.
He feels Happy that jimin has came. jimin comes & sees that everybody is outside the house & comes to know that marriage has broken. He looks at all the arrangements & feels sad. mrs.park  looks at jimin & takes him inside the house . mrs park and aunt jinkyong  scolds jimin very much and mrs.park also taunts him saying,
" Today you have proved that you aren’t my son " and walks away while mr.park asks jimin why did he take the home documents and jimin tells, he went to meet the groom to show the documents & make him understand. jimin says sorry but mrs.park gets angry on jimin , aunt jinkyong also taunts him if jimin is real brother of seokjin ,he wouldnt have done such thing. jimin is left hurt & speechless..
But seokjin and mr.park accept jimin whole-heartedly. mr.park reminds his sister that they had vowed to never bring this up again, and seokjin says,  "No relationship is as true to me as ours" ....

In jimin and seokjin's bedroom ---
jimin tells seokjin that he didn't  mean to do it at all that has happened and he just wanted to make the groom realize that dowry taking is very much wrong,upon hearing this seokjin consoles jimin and tells him to sleep ....
but jimin can’t sleep because the bitter words of his family are swirling in his thoughts, so he gets up and goes towards the window and leans on it and suddenly remembers how if he wouldn't have met that stupid jerk he would have been able to save his brother's marriage  ....

and if anyone wondering how jimin's outfit is so here it is----

uffff in real if jimin is to wear this type of clothes then Im going faintttt 😍✨✨

however if you liked the chapter Please vote comment and share it your jikook chingu 😍😍✨✨