Prologue

A forceful arranged marriage.

Cold CEO Jeon Jungkook is heartless,cold , rude  famous business man .

He was forced to marry his grandma's chosen girl Kim Y/n .

Yn who is a simple girl from a middle class family.Her greedy step mom sold her to Mrs.Jeon .Mrs Jeon is a good heart woman who chose Yn as her granddaughter-in-law . She believes Yn will change his cold grandson.

After marriage Jungkook didn't left any chances to humiliate her , scold her as he thought she is a gold-digger. Yn tried to keep her marriage safe but destiny did something.

One night in a drunken state Jungkook  said something which broke Yn 's heart .

& that's it she left him after signing divorce paper.

After she left her he understand that Yn was a good person but it was too late.He realised his love for her but he can only regret.He tried to find her .

After 3 Years they both met again.......but he also got a shock to see her with someone......

He became crazy to gain her again in his life ....

__🌹__

When he is rude , she is kinda , when he is heartless,she is kindness, he is devil, she is an angel......both are opposite...

How she will make him crazy for her ...

__🌹__

Jungkook: I'm...I'm.. sorry..*holding her wrist*

Yn: Sorry.*Scoff*

Jungkook: I know I hurt you...*teary* plz forgive me... give me a chance.....I'm really sorry for my actions.*looking down*

Yn : Your sorry can't fix my broken heart Mr.Jeon so better if you leave me alone ...

With that Yn left from there.

Jungkook: I will gain your trust & love....we will be together Yniee...my craziness can't let you go away from me ....

He looks at the door.

Jungkook: You were my unwanted love but now you are the most precious person in my life ....how can I let you go....*dark eyes*

__🌹__

I hope you like this😏😚

After my break I will start writing this one ..

& I will publish Ot7 book too ..

😚

Bye~