Chapter 04

After 1 Week -

Sunday Morning -

Yn is lying on her bed while crying her heart out .

Yn : Why mom did this ?*cry*

Yn is crying bcz without her permission her Stepmom decided her marriage.Yn don't want to marry but her step mom is forcing her a lot .

She still remember her vicious words .

Step mom: If you aren't ready then make yourself ready or I will throw you Infront on hungry gangster & U know what they will do right?*smirk* so get yourself ready ....I want you to marry Mrs Jeon 's grandson....I'm not taking your so called responsibility anymore....she is giving me 300K won....& I want that money so prepare yourself...till then you are not going out of your room.

Yn sob as she can still heard her voice .

Yn : Mom really sold me ? *Tears falling*

Yn cried & remember last night Mrs.Jeon visited them .

!!FLASHBACK!!

Yn came back from her work & saw a luxurious car Infront of her house, when she gets inside she saw that woman whome she helped few days ago .

Then her Stepmom showed her fake love & tell her to marry Mrs Jeon's grandson.

Yn was denying it but her Stepmom take her to her room & told her those vicious words.

Yn felt broken inside but then Mrs.Jeon came into her room & sat near her .

Mrs.Jeon : Dear I know you are hurt but trust me I'm doing good for you.

Yn look at her with tearful eyes.

Yn : How ?

Mrs.Jeon sigh & hold her hand.