2: The wedding

(entire wedding drama in this chapter) Finally it's the day of the wedding

Finally it's the day of the wedding. I have never seen a proper wedding before like from the very start to the very end. And today I will see one. I am very excited.

I looked beside me and found a sleeping Harshu beside me. She and her beauty sleep I thought sighing. I jerked her a little to wake her up but it did not work. So, I decided to throw a glass full of water on her face. I mean today is the last day we can be this close to each other after today she will have her own family to manage.

"Uth ja kumbhkaran ke chati aulaad... Tere shaadi hai Aaj dekh 10 baj rhe hai" I lied it was only 5 in the morning hehehe... She abruptly woke up and without looking at the clock took her phone with her to the washroom while bumping with table on the way and lingering her way to the washroom

Strange

I walked outside the room to look upon the wedding preparations. Shekhawat's have left the villa yesterday they will be bringing the Bharat from their home to the villa. And also because the ladies of the groom side do not attend the wedding. So, they all decided to leave and bring Bharat from their respective house as per the ritual.

I went ahead and took a bath after that I went to the kitchen of the villa and boiled some milk for my krishnu and kept it to cool. Then I got busy in some chores and totally forgot to wake krishnu up. Aghhh. I quickly picked his dress and jewellery as they were predecided. And got some lukewarm water for him as soon as I reached him a feeling of calmness ran through me. As I woke him a smile crept on my face just by looking at him. He is my everything.

I woke him up and got him ready for the day. The love of my life. My krishnu. We are matching today by the way.