𝗚𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗙

grief

grief.

❝ on my silent days, i miss you a little louder. ❞
- c.c.aurel.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒔𝒚𝒏𝒐𝒑𝒔𝒊𝒔.

khalida latib, a tragedy. the girl who suffered. the girl who screamedcriedbegged for help. the girl who was scorned by the world. the girl who cried for help.

zariya mohammed, a mistake. the girl who's hands were stained with mistakes. the girl who carried the weight of the world on her shoulders.

after a moving back to her hometown, zariya decided to do full time madrasah, hoping to bring herself on the right path and hoping to start fresh. khalida had been scorned by the world, by her parents as she hid her grief as though she didn't have a choice. khalida chose to teach madrasah, hoping to make a difference as madrasah saved her in a way.

both of them were suffering with their own demons, suffocated by the pressure to be perfect. after meeting in the starting of the year but then a chain of events led zariya to always be in khalida's presence, they ultimately getting tangled into each other's life. zariya can't seem to figure out khalida. khalida can't seem to shake the feeling away that maybe zariya's suffering too.

as the two bond over time, secrets unfold and trauma resurfaces. will zariya be able to let khalida in? will khalida be able to save zariya before it's too late?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆.

welcome to grief !

this book is about my two oc's, khalida latib and zariya mohammed.

originally i planned that zariya doesn't die, so think of this story as an au !

this is a platonic oc x oc story ! there will be no romance in this book, so if you're here for romance, kindly leave.

this is not a teacher x student book, this is a book about how someone would feel like when they lost someone they loved.

this book in no way, shape or form represents islam.

have i daydreamed of actually writing this? yes, yes i have.

note ,, this story is set in johannesburg, south africa as i am familiar with that area, so it'll be easier for me.

this story will most likely be updated sporadically as i am a full time madrasah student who's life revolves around studying.

i also have some other stuff outside of wattpad, i go racing, mma and horse riding.

my motivation for this story may come and go.

without future ado, lets begin !

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈.

there will be intense themes within this book which includes but not limited to:
mentions of a car crash, death of a loved one, trauma, abuse, toxic relationships, parental problems, family issues, possible eating disorder, secrets, angst, medical sicknesses (mainly diabetes), mental illnesses (mentions of anxiety, depression and adhd).

more might be added along the way...

i won't write on the mental illnesses because i do not want to write the wrong thing. i know somewhat about diabetes due to my parents having it and a good friend of mine.

if you're easily triggered, please don't read this book due to all the intense themes throughout the book.