It's a beautiful day.

Sunlight leaked into your yellow-colored room, the drapes barely keeping the light out. You groan and roll over to your side, eyes still closed. You hear slight footsteps and your ears twitch. You can tell it's Kris walking into the room. You open your eyes and see him staring at you, one hand on the drapes, casually flinging it open as if your eyes aren't dying from the brightness.

"Wake up. We have school." Kris says, in a monotone voice.

"Ughhhh" you groan, slowly rolling out of bed. You motion Kris to leave the room. He closes the door behind him and you pick out a casual outfit. A white T-shirt, a pale hoodie, and jeans. You also decide to add a scarf just because you can. It's autumn, come on. Of course, it'll be cold. You make your bed, taking notice of all of Asriel's belongings hovering over it on shelves. Trophies, awards, badges, something you wished you had. Asriel left for university, so it was your bed now.

You left the house, stealing a piece of Kris's toast on the way. The bright red car you were so used to was sitting in the driveway, per usual.

*Y/N! There you are! We might still be able to make it!* Toriel smiles as she enters the car, and you do the same. Kris is already in the car, and they hand you your bag.

*It is a beautiful day today... is it not?*

*I hope it stays this way when ASRIEL visits next week.*

*But I wonder... after the excitement of university...*

*Will he still enjoy coming home to this little town...?*

The red car drives through the neighborhood while your monster neighbors wave to you guys cheerfully.

You arrive at school and you and Kris exit the car. Toriel takes both of you by the hand and walks into the school. She hugs you both and then walks to her classroom, while you two walk to yours. You open the door and Kris enters the room, you trailing behind him.

*So, does everyone have a-* You hear Alphys say as you two enter the room.

*Oh... K-Kris...! Y/N...! We thought you weren't coming today!*

* we're doing group projects this month. Uhh so, walk around and find a partner!

Or you two could be partners, I guess.*

You two instinctively point at each other, staring at Alphys.

"Kris."

"Y/N."

*O-ok, now take your seats and we-*

The door slammed open, revealing a large purple female, roughly a head taller than you.

*h-hi Susie...* Alphys whimpered, beads of sweat rolling down her face. Susie walked into the room.

"..."

"Am I late?"

Alphys started to panic.

*Ohh, n-no! You're fine! W-we were just, uh...

Ch-choosing partners for the next group project, and...*

*Ummm, Susie, You're with Kris and Y/N!*

Shit. You thought, Staring at Susie with wide eyes. You couldn't tell if she was staring back, because of her Aubergine-colored hair covering them.

Such... beautiful hair...

W-Wait! Snap out of it Y/N!! What are you thinking!?

"..."

"...Great." You heard Susie mumble, with sarcasm written all over.

*eh- Great! N-now that everyone's here, I'll write the assignment!* Alphys said, rushing over to the chalkboard.

Why does this school still have a chalkboard? One of the great mysteries of the world.

*...*

Silence.

*Uh... H-has anyone seen the chalk?

This is the third time it's gone missing, and...

You all know I can't start class without some!*

more silence.

*How about this? If no one speaks up...

E-everyone gets in trouble!*

Still silence.

*A...Anyone?

P...please?*

*Hey, there might be a box in the supply closet...* Noelle speaks up at last, breaking the cold silence.

*Miss Alphys, why don't Susie and I...-*

*G-good idea, Noelle!* Alphys cuts her off.

*Susie, s-since you came in last... Why don't you get it for me...?

You look at Alphys, she seemed to have regretted those words.

"..."

"Whatever."

She whipped around and slammed the door behind her, making your (a/c)( animal choice) ears flatten.

Oh my god she looked so hot doing that-

ARGHH! Y/N GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!!

*And K-Kris... Can you go with her and make sure she...

Um, actually get it? And, um, stays out of trouble..?

Thanks, Kris! See you later!*

"Good luck brave soldier." You joke around.

"Why meee..." Kris groans silently, trying not to be rude to Alphys.

"Bye! See you on the other side!" Kris turns and glares at you before shutting the door behind them.

DAMN IT I WISH THAT WAS ME!! 

(a/n): Hii!! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as i did! Even me, the adhd with no motivation, actually wrote this in 20 minutes!! im no damn proud of myself for not giving up halfway >:) I'll update this as much as possible, and since its currently spring break, you can expect new chapters every one-two days! 

Have a great rest of your day! I love you all!

-coconut