WHERE THE HELL- IS THIS HELL??

Dr. Alphys lets everyone do whatever they want, but she probably just wants to watch anime. You sit back, pull out your sketchbook, and start doodling on a fresh, crispy new blank page. You draw weird-core eyes, mushrooms, and concept art, like object-heads. You play around with different object-head ideas, like a lightbulb or a clock. Your page is full now, and you admire your sketches. You just then get snapped back to reality when you shift your posture to look at your drawings and realize that Susie has been gone for a while.

Susie...

You flip to another page and you draw her. Over and over, one drawing after another. Your hand seems like it has taken control of itself. You slam the sketchbook close and jolt your head up as you realize Alphys called your name.

*Hey, Y/N, d-do you mind checking up on your group?*

"Yes, ma'am." You respond sweetly, walking out of the classroom.

~~~>>

"Kris? Susie? You guys in there-" you open the door and feel cold wind blowing in your face. You shiver, and instinctively flatten your ears and curl your tail around your leg. You look up. The room inside is dark. So dark, you can't distinguish the walls from each other. It's just dark. You suddenly feel limp, as you're slowly getting dragged into it by an invisible force. The next thing you know, you're falling. 

down.

              down.

                            down.

and you hit the ground.

~~>>

You wake up on the rocky floor, surrounded by dust and your own thoughts. You push yourself off the ground and dust yourself off, only to notice that you've changed in appearance. what parts of you looked different? All of it. your fur was a more vibrant color, seeming like an odd color for being a (a/c). Your clothes changed too. instead of your hoodie and scarf, you wore a cloak-like hood that draped over your shoulders and ran down to your feet, touching the floor. A golden heart-shaped button held the cloak over your shoulders, preventing it from falling off of you. under the cloak you wore a tight, sleeveless shirt and leggings. over them you had a chestplate and high-cut boots that were made of iron. You were shocked by your own appearance and admired yourself for a while, before snapping back to reality and looking around you.

"where am I?"

It all seems so surreal. 

"Nevermind that- I have to find those two and get the hell out of here!" You start walking along the only path you could see. there were a few bumps you tripped over because of your heavy boots, but soon the boots weren't really a problem. You passed an abandoned castle, and left, assuming it was empty. You kept walking, and the ground begane to change. Near the castle, the ground was dark, the same feeling you experienced when you opened the closet door.  You kept walking, seeing a beat up dummy and a few scratch marks.

"weird. i hope kris and susie are ok."

You eventually found a golden gate, and you shivered, but not from the cold. you placed your hand on the icy bars of the gate and made your way through.

your adventure would now truly begin.

a/n : hii! sorry for the short chapter and the delay. i was kinda busy, haha. welp, hope yall have a great day! stay safe! i love you all!

-coconut