𝟬𝟬𝟱 No Means No

chapter five

chapter five.
no means no

౨ৎ

BEFORE YOU READ
hi eliza here <3 i just wanted to warn that in this chapter tillie has an autistic meltdown / it's implied bc i am autistic yes but i don't know how to write them that well lmao. i am not warning because i think it could be triggering, i am warning because some people are ignorant and forget that matilda is an autistic character. something small triggers it and idk i need to clarify because i don't wanna see comments like "she's so dramatic why is she acting like that 🙄" ok thank u bye <3333

Daddy,

I want to come home.

There is a ghost in the bathroom. A girl called Myrtle. She is very sad and won't stop crying. I try to ask her why she is crying. She just cries louder. It is very distracting when you are trying to remember if soap goes before water or the other way around. Hogwarts is full of ghosts and I do not like it.

There are too many stairs that move and pictures that talk back. It is confusing. I never know if I am going to be on time for class or be on the other side of the castle. Sometimes, the pictures give advice. I do not like their advice. I asked how to find the library once. The painting of a lady with a large hat told me to follow my heart. But my heart doesn't know the way, so how am I supposed to follow it?

Making friends is hard. Ron and Harry are nice. We are not in the same house, but we see each other a lot. Hermione is maybe my friend. She is very loud and bossy. I think I like her. She has been helping me with my homework because she is very smart and knows a lot about everything. I think she likes it when people ask for her help. So, I ask even when I sort of know the answer. Draco is maybe my friend too. Sometimes he is nice, but he is also confusing. He said hello to me once in the corridor. But it was a quiet hello, like maybe he didn't want the other Slytherins to hear. I said hello back. It was awkward.

I have made friends with some Hufflepuffs. They smile at me in the corridors, and sometimes we sit together in the Great Hall. Charles is nice and always waits for me if I get lost, which happens a lot. The girls in my dorm are okay. Megan and Susan talk about Quidditch a lot. I'm still learning the rules. It's a game with brooms and balls and sounds dangerous. Hannah misses her cat, and Tallulah is quiet like me. She has Muggle stories and she reads them to me. They all talk a lot at night, which makes it hard to sleep. I haven't found a best friend yet, but I hope I will.

I cried on the first night because everything is strange and not safe. Cedric found me. He is an older Hufflepuff boy, and he's always nice to me. He said Hogwarts feels like home after a while, and he helps me find my classes when the stairs decide to be annoying.

Matilda ── Draco MalfoyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara