008

"Wow, even I'm impressed." Blair told Jenny, who was trying on Waldorf originals with all the other girls. Blair's slumber party was in full swing, and Gwen was three martinis in. "Um, I don't know. I mean, I don't really, feel right." Jenny spoke as her, Blair, and Gwen stood in front of a mirror

"Well, as my mother always says 'Fashion knows not of comfort. All that matters is the face you show the world.' And your face looks like you're going to a bat mitzvah. But before we continue the renovation,"

Blair took a martini glass from the table behind them and offered it to Jenny. "Oh, no thanks. I don't like vodka." Gwen giggled a little. "Oh, good. Because that's gin. As it should be."

"It's a party, Jenny. Either swallow that or swipe your metro card back home. It's up to you." Blair instructed. Gwen was still facing the mirror, inspecting the open back of her purple Waldorf dress. It reminded her of all the photos Serena and Blair had taken without her not so long ago.

Gwen watched in the reflection as Jenny lifted the glass to her lips and took a sip. "Alright, people. Who's ready for a game of truth or dare?" Gwen questioned as she spun around to face the group of girls.

"Oh, I love truth or dare. Once I had to eat an entire bag of marshmallows." Jenny gushed. "Oh, sweetie. that's not how we play." Gwen giggled, her arm around Jenny's shoulder as she gave Blair a smile.

"Well, how do you play?"

Kati and Iz were dared to make out, Stacy confessed that her mother had secret liposuction in turkey, Gwen sent Alexander Hawthorne a flirty picture of her in the doorman uniform Kathrine managed to get ahold of for her dare.

"It wasn't easy getting the entire uniform, but, done and done." Kathrine giggled as they watched Gwen pose in it. "What's the doorman wearing?" Jenny questioned.

"Don't you worry about that, little J. Just drink up. You're lagging behind. Oh, perfect. just like that!" Blair applauded as she snapped photos of Gwen in just her underwear and the doorman's jacket, tie, and hat.

"He's going to think I've gone insane. I have gone insane." Gwen giggled as she slipped out of the doorman uniform and back into her dress.

"He'll confess his undying love by the end of the night." Blair's eyes rolled as Jenny's phone went off. Gwen took it as an opportunity to end her turn and snatched it up. "S.O.S, still in prison." She read out from Jenny's phone.

"Is that Eric van der Woodsen? I thought he went home for the weekend." Blair spoke as Gwen handed her the phone.  "Guess it didn't happen." Jenny shrugged.

"Iz, why don't you take the girls to Viscounti. Meet you there in an hour." And just like that it was just Blair, Gwen, and Jenny all alone. "Let's ramp this up, shall we? Truth or dare." Blair asked Jenny as she stood up from her vanity chair. "Oh and you've already used up your truth." Gwen reminded.

"So, dare?"

"I dare you to jailbreak Eric."

"Blair," Jenny gave Gwen a pleading look.
"It's perfect. You want in and he wants out." Gwen shrugged. Jenny had chosen to play the game, and they had no intentions of going easy on Brooklyn baby.

"What's it gonna be? Do or die, Little J." Blair spoke to the blonde who was looking back at her.

"Let's do it."