JUDGES - Mythical creatures Romance

────────────

Judge SapphirianJ82

Permanent Follow Add Serendipitous Dreams to your reading list. Read and Comment at least twice on 5 chapters. Then vote on all chapters of the book.

 ────────────

*I merged this category with the "Fake marriage/Fake relationship Romance" one.

Entries

1. The daughter of hell season 2 by IfeoluwaDickson

2. Runing from reality by Gabieeej (M)

3. Inseparable by Angelic_Maddness (M)

4. *Blood Bargain by CamelliaCarroll (M)

For judges

Assigned judges will be tasked with reading a range of 5 to 10 chapters from each book. I suggest 10 chapters to grasp a more comprehensive understanding of the writing style. Still, it's just a recommendation, and 5 chapters is the minimum. As expected, chapters such as "aesthetics", "meet the characters", "playlist" etc. do not count as chapters. You can take it into consideration for your final review, though.

You can locate the criteria for judging in the section titled "Judging Criteria for Novels." Once you have finished reading a minimum of five chapters and provided at least one substantial comment on each chapter, you will be required to write a review for the book.

Your review can be as lengthy as you prefer, but it should not fall below 50 lines. These authors dedicated considerable effort to crafting their books, and they deserve an honest assessment. It's entirely acceptable to harbor reservations about the book or its subgenre, yet it's still possible to acknowledge the dedication and effort put into the work.

If you use Google Docs, you can send me the link with the review. Do not forget that the judging starts on April 1st.

The judging period will end on May 1st. So, you have one month to judge the books and send me the result.

If anything comes up and you're unable to judge within this timeframe, feel free to shoot me a DM.

For participants

Please ensure that you fulfill the payments required by the judges. They generously dedicate their free time to reading and providing feedback on your book, so it's only fair to reciprocate. Let's show appreciation for their efforts as well.

It almost goes without saying, but please refrain from attempting to bribe your judges.