WINNERS - Fan-Fiction

🥇 1st place winner 🥇

Until the End of Time by CBMokedi

Title and book cover - 10/10

Blurb - 10/10

Plot - 10/10

Creative Expansion - 5/5

Narrative Seamlessness - 5/5

Fan Community Impact - 20/20

Writing Quality - 10/10

Character Growth and Evolution - 10/10

Story Flow - 5/5

Overall Impressions - 5/5

Overall Score - 80/80

I did not expect to be so invested in this story because I had never seen Supernatural. There is no reason I have not seen it, though. Nonetheless, this story was compelling and kept me interested.

The cover was simple but effective, and it was consistent with the overall theme of the story. The elements did not interfere with the book's name, making it easy to read. At first glance, I thought the title was not appropriate for the story, but after reading a portion of it, I see that it is.

The blurb contains enough information to make you want to read the book, but it does not overwhelm you. It contains just enough information to pique your interest without going into too much detail.

The entire concept of the story was fantastic. I initially assumed that I would not be able to enjoy it because I knew nothing about the show. Nonetheless, the author fulfilled her promise at the end of the blurb: this story does not require knowledge of the show Supernatural to enjoy it.

After reading the story, I did some research, and I believe that this narrative not only fits but also enhances the word from which it was inspired. It could easily be a world that can exist on its own.

In terms of writing style, I believe it was perfect. The first ten chapters I read did not give me the impression that the author was struggling with any particular passages or chapters. This is my impression of someone whose first language is not English. A native English speaker will most likely have a different opinion.

The author did an excellent job with her characters. There are characters that I really like, such as Kye and Sam, and characters that I am not sure if I like or dislike, which I enjoy. Characters, like humans, should not be perfect.

Each of them is a complex character with traumas, emotions, and internal struggles. Some of them express their inner turmoil, while others remain in denial about how they truly feel, which I believe adds a layer of humanity to them, particularly Michael.

As a reader, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. I enjoyed the author's descriptions, and despite the large number of details, I never felt overwhelmed. The relationship between Michael and Kye was a great addition, as I had not considered it when I first started writing the book. The spicy part was great as well, and I think a more explicit scene wouldn't fit that chapter (I'm talking about the one from chapter Heaven and Earth). The constant change in timeline did not bother me; in fact, I believe it enhances the story and keeps you from getting bored while waiting for an explanation.

 The constant change in timeline did not bother me; in fact, I believe it enhances the story and keeps you from getting bored while waiting for an explanation