Chapter 17

"Could you two keep it down-"

Jimin froze as we both turned our heads, Li-na quickly scooting as far away from me as she could get without falling off the side of the bed.

"Woah!" The boy clapped a hand over his mouth in surprise, backing up. "Shit, bro, sorry. Gosh, I'm sorry,"

He turned around, disappearing out of the room with a final: "Continue! Act like I was never here!"

I sighed, and then made contact with the floor as the stubborn, blushing girl pushed me off her freaking bed.

"Ow!"

I rubbed my head as she glared. "I told you to go to sleep!"

Just as I was about to start cursing at her, Jeon Gyu decided to open his mouth and start wailing, using all the power he had in his tiny lungs to disturb our night.

With one more groan, I picked myself up off the carpet and stalked over to tend to the small child I called Brother.

Why did I bring this thing again?

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"How did everyone sleep?" Jimin sang, sending very noticable winks at both Li-na and I.

Li-na pursed her lips into a frown as I ignored him and handed Gyu off to Yeona so she could feed him his puree.

"Could you stop being so loud in the morning?" Yoongi grumbled, yawning and stretching as he walked into the kitchen.

Jimin gave him an almost sarcastic stare. "Actually, I'd prefer to disregard your request, Mr. Min,"

"Disregard?" Namsoon climbed up into my lap, making it kind of difficult for me to eat without dropping something on her.

"Disregard means to pay no attention to something, Nam-a," Hyun mumbled as he sat down on the stool next to me and tucked into his breakfast of pancakes cut into small pieces and halved grapes.

"Like when Eomma ignores Abba after they argue? She disregards him?"

"I feel hurt that this is what I walk in to first thing in the morning," Namjoon muttered as he went to place a kiss on his wife's forehead. "Good morning, babe,"

I fake-gagged with Namnam as Li-na smiled in 'that's cute but we don't do PDA here' and Hyunjoon merely looked on, unaffected.

The other boys in the room whistled childishly.

"Morning, Joonie," she giggled, giving Gyu another spoonful of apple baby food. "I'd everyone down? Wait, where's Kookie and Lisa?"

We all exchanged looks and started laughing as Yeona blinked, confused.

"Trust them two to be out somewhere," I sighed. "Anyways, I was gonna go to the beach. Anyone with me?"

"I'm going shopping," Jin said sassily. "Yoongi is going to buy me a meal as well,"

Namjoon ruffled his kids' hair. "I promised Yeona I'd take her and the little ones out to have some fun- including Jeon Gyu, so don't worry about him,"

"We'll come," Jimin tugged onto Li-na's arm. "It'll be fun!"

"You guys are really leaving me out, aren't you?" Hoseok sighed. "I'll just head with Yoongs and Jin, then. Leave the younger ones to their mischief,"

With that, we all parted ways to get ready for our little adventures.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Ugh!"

Jimin held onto his mouth as Li-na worriedly glanced at me and went to help him.

"Jiminie," she said, almost reprimanding him. "We told you not to drink the sea water..."

"I was thirsty!" He wailed, and retched again.

"Drink this, buddy," I sighed, extending the water I ran to buy for him.

He gulped down the water desperately, almost choking himself with the liquid.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, fine!" Jimin put his hand up in the air. "Yes, I'm okay. Let's make those sandcastles now!"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"DON'T TOUCH ME!"

I chuckled as Li-na attacked Jimin, who shrieked and threw a handful of sand at her.

"That's not gonna come out of my hair!" She said half angrily.

"You've already got loads of sand in your hair anyway," I pointed out.

"Not the poi-"

"Surprise!"

Jimin leapt on Li-na's back, making her stagger and crash right into me.

The three of us fell to the ground.

"Shit!" Jimin and I both groaned in pain, Li-na following with a tiny "Ouch," and wriggling.

Somehow, she managed to wedge her knee right up there.

I let out a screech, yelping frantically. "Off! Get off of me!"

"I can't move, you dimwit!" She fired back. "Jimin needs to-"

The guy decided to roll over, making us all wedge together even more.

I howled.

It doesn't even hurt this much to get shot.

"This is kinda comfy," Jimin snuggled up on Li-na's back.

I could feel every inch of her figure on me.

"Jimin!" I yelled, near tears. "You need to move!"

"Why?" He said languidly.

"My- goddamnit, Min Li-na, move your knee!"

She frowned, and then shifted it.

Did it help? No. Did it press down even harder? Yes.

"Oh!" Jimin jumped up in surprise. "Oh frickety frack, Tae, why didn't you tell me she was kneeing your magic wand?"

I just closed my eyes and rolled to my side as Li-na scrambled away.

"What do you-"

"My future generations," I cried to myself. "My 5 unborn kids..."

"Tae," Li-na blinked. "You've gone purple in the face,"

"Leave him be," Jimin moved his hand and covered his own junior. "You know what they say; keep your knees to yourself,"

---------------

Hello.

It's been a while since I updated- sorry to anyone who was waiting.

Happy reading!