1st Year: Chapter Eight

The next morning arrived and Luella had woken up at 6:30am. Susan and Hannah had woken up at the same time as all three alarms went off at once.

Considering that Luella had a shower the morning of September 1st, meant that she didn't need to have one this morning. Which gave her more time to pack her satchel and get ready. She didn't exactly know what lessons she'd be having today until she got her timetable, so she just put every 1st year book and equipment in her bag to make it easier.

Funnily enough, the three of them didn't mind changing in front of each other. So Luella put on her uniform she was wearing last night as it was only worn for a few hours. She put on some perfume and strawberry lip balm, and styled her hair into a simple hairstyle with a pink bow. She lastly, put on her shiny black shoes to complete the look.

Susan and Hannah had soon gotten changed too and when they were all ready, it was 6:56, so they left the dorm and made their way down to the Common Room

Susan and Hannah had soon gotten changed too and when they were all ready, it was 6:56, so they left the dorm and made their way down to the Common Room. There were only a few people there, but Susan Hannah, and Luella were getting hungry so they exited the Common Room, only to find Harry standing there waiting patiently.

Surprised, Luella exclaimed.

"Harry!"

Harry smiled upon seeing his best friend and looked her over, he thought she looked really pretty. He greeted her back.

"Good morning."

Luella smiled widely and brought him in for a hug, he happily hugged her back and couldn't help but inhale slightly as he could smell her perfume.

She soon let go of him and tutted as she sorted out his tie. He blushed and smiled bashfully. Once she was done, she patted it and then grabbed his hand, holding it in hers. She missed the glance Susan and Hannah shared with each other.

The four of them then started their short journey to the Great Hall. Harry asked as he swung their arms backwards and forwards.

"Did you sleep well?"

Luella smiled and nodded, she replied back.

"I slept really well. The bed is so comfy, I almost didn't want to get up this morning. What about you?"

Harry answered back, ignoring the stares and whispers he was getting from students as they walked by.

"I slept alright. I was roomed with Ron, Neville, and two other boys called Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnigan. Nearly all of them snored, but Ron was the loudest. He was also the last to wake up."

Luella chuckled and asked again.

"You'll have to get some ear plugs, or, if Ron doesn't already know the spell, he could put a muffling spell around his bed so you don't have to hear him snore all night. Where is Ron anyway, I thought he'd be with you?"

Harry hummed and responded back.

"That's actually a good idea, I'll have to mention it to him and the others. And I told him I'd meet him in the Great Hall, I wanted to come see you first. I had to ask a Prefect to show me where your Common Room was."