intro

Inez Akari Yvette. Some would call her a blood thirsty killer, some would call her a killer even a demon. But that's what people say, people who don't know her. But why? Why do people call her these things?
( E-nez is how you would pronounce her name btw)

 But why? Why do people call her these things? ( E-nez is how you would pronounce her name btw)

This is Inez

Her mother Mai Yvette

Inez as a child

Growing up Inez didn't have it easy, at all. At the age of 7 she lost her mother due to celestial dragons, her mother knew things she wasn't supposed to and Inez has to carry out that will. Almost similar to Robin's story. Her mother knew everything about the World government... Everything, no one knows how she knows but she does.  Inez and her mother were captured by someone who worked for a celestial dragon and once the celestial dragon found out who Mai was he killed her. Thankfully Inez was able to escape and carried out her mother's will. Her mother was a pirate before she was a mother. Her father unknown, Mai would never tell her daughter who her father was, Mai told her it was best if she didn't know.

When Inez escaped the world searched for her, knowing her mother used to be an infamous pirate known as ' The Crimson Gale' bounty worth 2.7 billion. Her and her mother were hidden away from the world on a small remote island in the east blue. The population of the town was only 234. Everyone loved Inez and Mai, they knew Mai wasn't a killer like everyone claimed her to be. Somehow an underling of a celestial dragon found out and kidnapped them. Before Mai died she told Inez something, something she'll never forget. Inez had a bounty on her head worth 82 billion. Her and Robin are much alike if you ask me.

Running away from the world at the age of 7 knowing she'll never be safe. Her mother told her that she should follow her dream and be free and she did. Inez wanted to be a pirate for as long as she could remember. And she was.