Inez meets the straw hats

It seemed like a normal day on the thousands Sunny, everyone doing their own thing.
" There's an island ahead!" The navigator called out. This grabbed Luffy's attention and he started yelling, " LET'S GO!" He yelled with pure excitement.

" you heard the cap'n let's get a move on." The green haired swordman called out to Nami.

" Don't you dare tell Nami what to do moss head!" The cook yelled out to the swordsman.

" Tch. Whatever stupid love cook." Zoro mumbled.

" So Nami what's the name of the island?" Robin asked.

" Lost Lily Land, and one of the three log pose is pointing to it. " Nami replied.

" Hm. Lost Lily Land, I think I've heard that name before. If I'm correct the island is covered in Lilies but there is one Lily that no one has seen in hundreds of years. Hence the name Lost Lily Land. But this Lily wasn't normal, it glowed and was powerful. Rumors has it if you find the flower and chooses you it will grant you powers of some sort but if it doesn't choose you, it'll kill you. But those are just rumors." Robin said with a smile.

" How can you say something like that so casually?!" Ussop yelled out at her.

" So it's kinda like a devil fruit?" Chopper asked.

" I suppose, but there's only one in the whole world. But again these are just rumors." Robin replied.

" Woah that's pretty cool!" Chopper eyes lit up with excitement.

" Remember we're only here to grab supplies and when the log pose resets! Nothing else! And I'm talking to you Luffy! " Nami yelled out.

" Anything for you Nami~Swann!" Sanji twirled over to Nami earning a hit on the head.

" So let's split into groups. Me Robin and Chopper, Luffy, Franky and Zoro, then Ussop, Sanj, and Brook. " Nami told the crew.

" Me Sanji and Brook will protect the ship even if it kills us! I captain Ussop brave warrior of the sea will not let you down Nami!" Ussop yelled out with confidence.

" Wait I need to go out and get food?! And who said I was guarding the ship!" Sanji yelled out about to kick Ussop.

Nami put her face in her palm sighing. " Sanj can go out and get food while you and Brook watch over the ship." Nami told Ussop.

" Shishishi. How much longer till we're there?!" Luffy said with excitement.

" Not much longer if anything we'll be there around Lunch." Nami replied making sure everything was set to course.

With Inez also her pov

God this island is literally covered in Lilies it's almost annoying. I need just a little bit of supplies and I should be good to go, and maybe more clothes. I continued to walk around town looking for a clothing store, there! I finally found one. I walked in and was amazed by all the cute clothes they had. I had plenty of money with me I stole from these pirates not too long ago and they were loaded. I got a cute red long sleeve with little ruffles at the end of the sleeves and black pants. I looked in the mirror and loved the outfit. I also got a red dress with red lace for later tonight. I was paying a special someone a nice friendly visit.
I put my knife around my thigh in its little holder thingy, it's the knife my mom gave me it's small but really comes in handy. It has a black handle and has flowers on the blade. 

I walked out of the store pleased with what I bought today. I made my way towards the hotel I was staying at for my visit at this island. Everything about this island is about lilies and it's really annoying.