Living Hell

Inez laid there covered in blood, his words repeating in her head. " Blood really suits you.... I see why they call you Blood Killer Akari.." It made her sick to her stomach.

Eventually the door opened but Inez was too tired to look up, thankfully it wasn't Terror but what appeared to be a guard.

He unchained her and started to drag her by the back of her shirt. They entered to cell room and the guard threw her in the cell she was last in.

Sarah came rushing over to her, helping her sit up and get comfortable. " Are you alright love?" She asked worriedly.

" Mhm." Replied Inez, her body was in too much pain to really talk so she just nodded her head.

There was still some water and food left over from Sarah's lunch, " Here drink this."

Sarah lifted Inez's chin and held to cup to help her drink. She took small gulps, it hurt to sallow because Terror chocked her many time making her neck area sore. She finished the small cup of water and leaned against the wall resting her eyes. " Thank you." Her voice was strained but still managed to get the sentence out.

" Save your words dear." Was all Sarah said, she sat beside Inez letter her rest her head on Sarah's shoulder. And with that Inez fell asleep.

" So she's new huh?" A voice said.

" Yup. Terror has delt with her already, but he said in a couple of hours take her back to the Room. " Said another voice

" The Room? But doesn't he only take people who have been here for over 2 years there? He hasn't even taken the other newbies. "

" Apparently she's 'special', she has devil fruit powers, unknown what kind though. But she's powerful, if I heard Terror right she's Blood Killer Akari. "

" Blood Killer Akari?! She's worth 532 million! Why don't we just turn her in ourselves?!"

" Did you forget that what were doing here is illegal? If the government finds out what we're doing we're in deep shit."

Inez shot up breathing fast, clutching her chest she slowed down her breathing.

" You alright love?" Sarah asked.

Inez shifted her attention over to the old woman who was sitting not to far from her.

" Yes, thank you." Replied Inez

" That place he took you too, it's called The Room. He only takes us there when we're 'bad' in his words. He only takes people who have been here for over 2 years though. I'm still confused as to why he would take you on your first day...." Sarah paused " Just who are you?" Sarah asked.

Inez looked at the old woman, " Inez, that's my name. Terror... He knew my mother Mai. I'm sure that's why he has me in that place. "
Sarah looked at the girl with a sorrow look.
Inez looked but up at Sarah, tears in the corners of her eyes, her liped quivered.
" Sarah, I promise that I will get each and every one of you out of this living hell!" The tears poured from her eyes, she held Sarah's soft hands. " My captain is strong he'll help make sure you guys are safe!" Inez was desperate to get out of here, she couldn't stand another day. She couldn't imagine being stuck in here for 12 years.

" Oh Inez..." Sarah's voice softened, she felt the poor girls pain that she has felt for the past 12 years.

The moment was ruined when one of the guards opened the cell door and went straight for Inez. He grabbed her forcing her out of the cell. Sarah tried to reach for her but was shoved down by the guard. This angered Inez,
" You bastard!" She yelled out and punched him. Even without being able to use her devil fruit powers she was still strong.