𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

As the end of a day at the new Hazbin Hotel came to end all the sinners went to their respective rooms and Al went to his broadcasting station to do -- whatever he does in his spare time.

 It was a long and hard day at the Hotel, as one of the sinners was dealing with alcohol withdrawl, partially due to Husk, though it is his job to bartend. Charlie, traveling with Vaggie back to their room, starts unbuttoning her shirt and grabs a glass of water, chugging it down. 

 "You ok?" Vaggie asks.

 Charlie reassured her she's just fine. As they sat down on the bedsheets, Charlie looked towards the wall, away from the ex-angel. 

 "I, being the princess of Hell, am a very sinful person. I try not be, but it is inevitable Vaggie... I have inherited my father's sin of pride constantly. I've committed wrath against people who have threatened my dream. I've overindulged in things when placed in front of me, I can be surprisingly gluttonous. I've been greedy before," she motions around their room. "Look at the materialism. I have not taken time to do things I truly should have. I don't visit my dad as often as I should, I let people down at times. I envy other peoples happiness."

"But what's one sin I haven't taken the time to commit?" 

 Vaggie looked at her in slight worry, knowing what she might be hinting towards. 

 Charlie stood up from the bed, and continued her passionate monologue. "I know sometimes sins can be justified if they are done for virtuous reasons, and I know I sometimes need to focus on people who arent necessarily even sinners..." Charlie begins to strip herself of her pants, socks and shoes, revealing more of her body to the (single) eye watching.

"I have not yet committed..."

  She strips herself of her shirt and leggings, leaving only her bra and panties.

"Lust."