𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑

Vaggie doesn't have to time respond as a moan escapes her lips upon Charlie sliding two fingers inside of her,  penetrating the inner walls as they searched for the perfect spot. She begins to slowly go in and out, curling her fingers as she thrusts in, arousal fluid leaking out and onto the cloth around her. 

 Charlie comes near Vaggies face, which is blood red and in a state of pleasurable distress as she inches closer to her ears, all the way until her lips graze the edge of them. "Is this okay, Honey~?" Charlie gently reaches with her tongue , circling the ear, and the angel responds with a pleasured hum. Charlie then stops for a second.

"I'll need a little more room Vaggie...~" Charlie softly says into her ear, giggling as she snaps her fingers next to her face, shifting the lower ropes into a wider position, which spreads Vaggie's legs out wider and snapped her panties off forcefully - causing them to slowly fall onto the bed into the wet mark made from her passionate vaginal byproduct. 

 Vaggie quickly and sharply moans in protest against the action. 

 "Keep quiet." Charlie says as a ball and gag is summoned over Vaggie's mouth a Charlie shifts down to the newly spread legs, grazing Vaggie's form on her way down. "Two sins..." Charlie whispers as her lips and tongue reach the the leaking and equally thirsty clit in front of her. She tightens the ropes as Vaggies begins to squirm, emitting breathy moans from her delicate lips.

 She tightens the ropes as Vaggies begins to squirm, emitting breathy moans from her delicate lips