god shang qinghua AU

///

god qinghua au? (SYSTEM=MINION?? GASP. MASTERMIND AIRPLANE-BRO? i could make good angst out of that, like a nie huaisang situation.)

///

Shen Qingqiu was baffled.

"So it was you this whole time?! You did this?" He confronted his "friend" furiously. Damn, he really thought there was one person in this world who wasn't out to get him. Of course, he had to be wrong.

"Indeed it was! Tell me, is my writing elementary? Am I trash? Do I need to make you die a human stick now too?" Shang Qinghua grinned cruelly, taking a step closer. "Awe, did I hurt your feelings? Backstab you? Ironic, since you transmigrated as Shen Jiu."

Shen Qingqiu was stunned, looking at Shang Qinghua with anger. Qinghua had never acted like this before. Was his cowardness all just an act? Why couldn't he just have one person he could trust? Between his reputation being tarnished, Binghe wanting to kill him, and now this?! Finding out that the one person he actually had faith in was secretly in CONTROL of the system? What was going to happen to Qingqiu now? Would Qinghua kill him? Force him to serve the "god"? He prefered the former.

OR

"So it was you this whole time?! You did this?" He confronted his "friend" furiously. Damn, he really thought there was one person in this world who wasn't out to get him. Of course, he had to be wrong.

"Cucumber-bro, wait-"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" He lashed out. Qingqiu just felt so betrayed right now. The one person he thought he could trust ended up being the one who caused this whole thing in the first place. "So, you've been lying ever since I found out you were Airplane? Is that the only true thing you've told me this whole time? Or are you not even Airplane?!"

"No! No, I am! Please, just let me explain," the creator pleaded. Looking at him, you could never guess that he was the one controlling the system. The one ruining Shen Qingqiu's life. Or should he say Shen Yuan? At this point, it didn't even matter anymore.

(maybe use the line in bold in the cruel response instead?)

————