moshang #2

angst/hurt-comfort? qinghua leaves mobei anyway (kinda inspired)— mobei searches all over, but qinghua had already returned to the modern world. 3-4 years later(maybe more?), Shen Qingqiu got the same message from the system, but he can bring two people with him. Qinghua had left yuan a note when he first left, so he knew that he had returned to the modern world. also knowing that qinghua had the fattest crush on mobei ever, he decided to bring his husband (binghe) and mobei. mobei agrees when he learns that qinghua is there (he's joining the wait gang!!) and eventually finds him working as a bartender.

everyone else is told that qingqiu has decided to leave the peak and live a peaceful with binghe. WHILE ON THIS SUBJECT— mobei thinks long and hard about whether he should find his love or continue his reign as king of the north. ultimately finds a worthy successor and leaves his position in hopes to find qinghua

(i know bartender is kind of similar to the modern idea with the cafe barista, but what can i say? those types of jobs js fit him so much in my opinion)

I LIKE THIS IT HAS POTENTIAL

//

"I'm leaving."

Shang Qinghua's cold words hit Mobei-Jun like an arrow. Nothing, nothing, had hurt the demon lord as much as this. Nevertheless, the stoic, indifferent expression on his face never faltered.

"No, you are not." He said sternly. No matter what, Mobei would not let his human leave again. He wanted, no, needed him.

"I am! You can't stop me! Not this time.." Qinghua retorted. His expression turned angry, backing away from the ice demon.

Finally, Mobei-Jun's sharp expression changed, his lips curling down into a slight frown. "Do I not treat you well? Do I not make sure that no one here dares to disrespect you? How ungrateful." (I don't want to make Mobei sweet and soft. He's a BIG red flag: controlling, possessive, even abusive—well, he used to be. You get my point. He's also kind of dense and doesn't have much emotional intelligence. He doesn't understand how his words hurt others, like this scene.)