Birthday planning- 2

A/n = I'M BACK, BABY!!!
        after 3 entire daysss.

OMG OMG OMG I'M SO GRATEFUL TO Y'ALL FOR 131 READS ALREADY <333333

SO I'M BLESSING YOU WITH ANOTHER DRACO POV

I'm so so so so so so sorry i didn't post yesterdayy

Play snow on the beach and this love, if you aren't a swiftie or don't like taylor, play heather or 505

QOTD- What are your opinions on taylor swift?
==================================

Draco malfoy pov
-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_--__-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__

I could sense something wasn't right, it was around six pm. I entered my office to see a note. I immediately recognized the parchment and handwriting. It was Rory's.
It read -

Dear Malfoy,

I won't be coming today, but I already finished all the work yesterday. So don't worry. I've put an apple (yes, it's a green apple) and peppermint mocha latte which I think you might like it.

With love,
Aurora

Aurora never misses classes or work. I wonder why she didn't come. I decided to go to her dorm to give her some food and check up on her, incase what they said was true. I knocked on her door and there was no reply.
"Alohamora" the door opened but Aurora wasn't there. I remember Carmen was saying something about the Black Lake so I decided to go there in hopes of looking for her.
I was taking a stroll around the tree and that's when I finally saw a glimpse of blonde honey hair.

"Aurora. There you are. It's past curfew... I've been looking for you. Where were you?", I asked, worried, showing concern

"Oh, uhm- p-professor- I'm just going s-sorry for not coming. I r-really must go now" she said, sniffing, her voice was breaking. I could tell she was crying. Her face was looking pale with tear stains.

She hid her face with one hand and got up. I grabbed her wrist.

"Aurora,  look at me. Why are you crying? Is everything okay?" I asked, now even more worried about her.

I looked into her eyes and could see tears forming on her waterline.
She wrapped her arms and broke down into tears.
I didn't know what exactly to do so I just caressed her back.

"Its alright darling, let it out." I whispered.

She finally pulled back.

"I'm sorry..." She said, in the softest tone, which was barely above a whisper.

"About what...? Could you please tell me what happened?" I asked in a soft tone.

She threw her arms around me. I tried comforting her

"My m-mother, she's- today- hospital. The deatheaters...t-they-", she started crying again.

I couldn't exactly make out what she was trying to say

"I'm so so so sorry, I should go." She said

"No, please, stay, don't go.",

I pleaded. I always learnt that a Malfoy never says 'please' yet, when I'm with this woman, it makes me want to burn the world for her, but also make her my world.

I can't understand my feelings, they're very hard to comprehend.

We're still facing eachother, I don't know why I lean in. So does she, and that's when I realised what just happened. I turned away.

"Uhm- it's getting late, Miss Grey. You should go to your dorm. I'll see you in the morning, oh, and please have something to eat. I kept a basket in your room." I said, in a sharp tone.