Chapter 1: The attack

It had been a semi normal day for Henry and Hanna Calder, the morning started off weirdly like something was about to happen which wasn't entirely false as news was reporting of a big storm or something approaching.

Henry believed it to be another stupid prediction as storms rarely happened in New York but Hanna suspected something else, despite being the youngest of the siblings at 15 Hanna was the smartest while 17 year old Henry was kind of dumb at times but where he lacked in smarts he made up for in strength and speed.

They had gone to school and even the mention of a storm or something big happening in New York was all that was talked about, so people suspected something like September 11th may happen again but the teachers quickly shut that down and despite them trying to focus on teaching the kids just weren't having it.

Hanna's friends believed her saying it was something more while Henry's friends teased him for denying it or being scared which he wasn't, he heard of many false predictions of weather before and this wasn't the first time the weatherman or news reports were false.

They went on with their day and due to fears the school decided to shut down the school and so they sent the kids home for the day.

When the siblings got home their mom immediately sat them down and said "look I haven't been completely honest with you guys, remember how I talked about your father?"

They nodded

"Well your father is someone who's a very big deal and I fear that he may just show up today or this storm has been a result of your father"

"Mom come on, our deadbeat father who never cared for his own son or daughter is the cause of what's going to happen, yeah right" Henry said

"Henry please just listen to mom for once in your life" Hanna said with annoyance

"Shut up Hanna" Henry exclaimed

Their mom then continued "look your father is a god"

Hanna now being confused and surprised said "wait like god like THE god?"

"Not quite, do you guys remember studying Greek mythology?"

Both Henry and Hanna went mhm but then it clicked with Hanna

"Hold on you mean to tell me that our father is one of the Greek gods!?"

"Yes" their mother replied

Henry was now interested and asked "well which one then?"

"I think you'll come to find that out in a bit"

Their mom didn't say anything else and turned on the news which now this storm had started but because of what their mom told them Hanna whispered to Henry "this storm looks like it's a not a storm that looks like a giant being and those appear to be the gods themselves"

"How would you know that Hanna?"

"Well duh if we're a child of one of them don't you think we'd be able to see them and other things" Hanna replied

"Oh right, hey let's go see what's happening and see if we can help in any way" Henry said

"Uh I wouldn't be too sure of that" said Hanna with slight disapproval in her voice

"It's ok guys you should go" their mother said

They both said bye and sought out where the giant being was

They saw people lined up in what looked like greek armour and Henry went over to them

"Hey you guys what's going on?! Henry asked

None of them responded but the leader of the group then came out and said "sorry for their ignorance, I'm Percy Jackson. To answer your question we're fighting against the titan Kronos. The gods are trying to hold him back but they seem to be failing. Wait why am I telling you this?"

Hanna came beside Henry and said "excuse my brother but we just learned that we're both children of one of the gods but we don't know which ones"

Percy looked at Hanna and he kind of thought she looked cute but he quickly got it out of his head and then replied "well welcome to the club, I mean I've been claimed as a son of Poseidon but I'm sure your dad or mom will claim you"

Hanna then stuck her hand out and said "nice to meet you Percy, I'm Hanna Calder and that's my brother Henry"

He shook her hand and then lead the company but with them was a girl with blonde hair who gave Hanna a death stare and she didn't know why but Hanna hated girls like that and she immediately hated this girl and hoped to not come across her

Henry on the other hand was very surprised to learn this and he stood in watch and saw Pegasus taking Percy and some of his crew up to fight Kronos

While the siblings were watching Hanna then saw a monster heading towards their house and she turned to Henry and said "we need to save mom!" Henry agreed and they rushed but a second monster attacked Hanna, she picked up a weapon off the ground and held it back and shouted "go I'll handle myself!"

Henry went and saw a dead person who looked to be his age and he wore a t shirt that said camp half blood on it. He decided to take the weapon and made way for his house and got there but it was too late.

The monster had already decided to attack his mother and she lay lifeless on the ground.

Henry sensed the monster was still there and before it could take him by surprise he found it, the sword he had didn't do much but then he felt a dark power surging through him and he looked at his hand and a dark energy appeared on his hand and so he decided to fuse it with the sword and managed to stab the monster and kill it.

All he could muster before falling faint was "that's for my mother you worthless little creature."

AN: I have decided to do another story as my Harry Potter one wasn't doing too well but I'm giving it a chance to pick up. This story won't be updated frequently if I still continue with the Harry Potter one but if I delete it then this one and my Jurassic World story will be the constant updated ones. Happy Easter everyone and have a good rest of your weekend. Hope you enjoyed the first chapter