• Arranged promises ~

"Aayah, Beta Jaldi se niche aayiye."
A calm Slobber voice echoes all over the House in the morning. Aayah who was sitting at her Room balcony heard her father's voice which brought a slight curved smile. She immediately Stood up from her Sitting table as She replied, "Ji Abbajaan, Hum aarahe hai."

Aayah comes down the stairs as she enters the living room with a sweet smile on her face. "Abbajaan, kya hua hai?" She asked, Sitting beside his father. Her father smiles at her Concernment and Replies with a calm tone. "Zoya Aur Ruhan kya karrahe hai?" Aayah smiles and Replies with a sweet gesture, "Woh dono to abhi So Rahe hai Abbajaan"

After a short break of silence Mr.Laheef spoke out with a calm yet serious tone, this Was something that Would Change Aayah's Life. That she Would never have imagined that it would. Mr.Laheef was planning something which might change Aayah's Whole Lifestyle Instead.

"Aayah Meri Hoshiyar beti... Aj Jo hum aap se kehne jarahe hai Shayad wo Aapko na pasand aaye..."

Aayah's Face lit up to Lock her eyes with her Father, as she put more concernment and Curiosity into her Emotions.

"Par hum jante hai Ki Aap humari baaton ko Theek se Samjhenge aur Nah Nahi kahenge."

"Par Abbajaan, aesi Konsi Baat hai Jo Hume na pasand Aaye?"

"Aayah.. Aap Ghar ki badi Beti ho, aapki Ammijaan k Guzar ne k baad, zoya aur Ruhan ko aapne hi sambhala hai. Aapko bhi pata Hai ab Aap bade ho chuke ho, aur Aapki shaadi ki Umar bhi hochuki hai."

Aayah was a little confused when his father spoke About her Age and marriage. Because she thought she already Cleared The talk with Her Father 4 years ago when Her Mother passed away. That she Would Not marry Until Her Little Siblings grew Up and to be able to take Care of themselves.

"A-abbajaan...? Aap kehna Kya chahate hai?" Aayah hesitantly spoke looking away from her father in a Slight Disappointed Tone.
"Aapko paata hai mera Jawab, Hume shaadi Tab Tak nahi karni, jab tak Zoya aur Ruhan Bade na Hojaye.."

Mr.Laheef felt disappointed hearing aayah's Conclusive Words, because He Already Made a promise to ms.Khan that He Would Let His Daughter marry his Youngest Son. After a Little bit of Semantic atmosphere, He Spoke to break the silence in between.

"Aayah. Hum Aapki shaadi UAE mein Famous CEO Mr.Khan se karne Wale hai. Hume aapki 'Naa' Nahi Sunni hai Samajhrahe hai aap?"

A sudden statement of Her Father Cut her off guard, as she Was Totally speechless with that Statement which Mr.Laheef made even after knowing what would be Aayah's Answer. Aayah felt Dissatisfied with Sudden talk of her father Of not being able to give a 'No' as the Answer, so she Spoke With a Little Furious tone.

"Abbajaan... Aap aese kaise kar sakte hai..? Aapne hum se pucha Tak nahi..."

"Aayah, Hume Maloom hai ki aap Hum se naraz ho.. Phir bhi Humne yeh Arranged marriage apki Khushi k liye hi Kiya hai... Hume maloom tha Ki aapka Jawab 'Na' hi hoga.. par Aap Zoya aur Ruhan k liye to aapni saari zindagi barbaad nahi karsakte ho na."

Tears rolled down Her Eyes, She was not ready For this sudden Decision that Her father just made without her permission. She Couldn't care less, but to wipe her Teary eyes and speak to at the point.

"Hu-hume.. thoda Waqt dijiyee..."

She spoke her last Sentence, then she stood up to go back to her Room with a Bunch of sadness and Frustration.
Mr.Laheef already Knew that some Day she has to go. And live the Life She Has to. But now He Was thinking Whether He has chosen the Right decision for making this arrangements without her side of thoughts.

_______________________________________

• On the other hand •

"Ammi!! Nai Karna hai Mujhe Yeh Shaadi!!. Aapne Humse Pucha Tak nahi!? Aap kya sooch Rahi thi ke main Aap jisse bhi chahe, Jo bhi chahe, Kaam wali ko utha laaye Aur Hum Usse Shaadi karle?.. " Aryan spoke To her mother with a Furious tone.

"Aryan! Mind your tone!.. Humne Mr.Laheef se deal (promise) Kiya hai, Aur Hum aapke Ammi hai, Aur Ammi se Baat karne ki Tameez Bhul rahe ho Aap?!" His mother Spoke in a disapproved tone.

"Ya Allah!... Huff... Mere pyaare Ammijaan, mere seene ki Khushi, mere Dil k sukun, mere aapse Ye shikayat hai ki, Aapne Hum se Bina Puche Kyu Marriage Approval Kardiya?!"

To stop the Roughy conversation His second eldest brother mr. Azaan khan spoke up to him. "Aryan?! Tu Gusse mein Kisse baat kar Raha hain?! Teri Ammi k saath-saath Humare Bhi Ammi hai wo?!"

Aryan turns around to face his brother with a Serious stare in his eyes.

"Ji aapko bohot takleef horahi hai bhaijaan. Kyu aapko shikayatein nahi hai Ke Aap se pehle humara Nikaah hoga?!" Aryan says in a sarcastic Tone, which annoyed Azaan To a peak.

"Oye! Aryan?! Tu kehna kya chahata hai?!" Azaan replied to Him. Which made a small fuss in between these khan brothers, and which also made Their mother mad to a point that she spoke up walking towards them. She Grabbed their ears and pulled it To make them regret of what they were Starting to Argue about.

"Ab Tum dono chup Hojao, Varna Dono ke kaan tab Tak nhi chodenge jab Tak wo Dard se Laal na Hojaye."

The step of their mother pulling their ears Cut them Off guard while both of them Agreed to his mother's statement and Apologized eachother. But silly in a silly and sarcastic Tone as being the feisty Siblings after all.

"Is Ghar me hum Jo kahenge wohi karoge Aap sab samjhrahe ho?" Their mother released her hands from their ears.

"Ji Ammijaan." They said in a Cheeky tone of voice, Both of the khans Agreed to their mother's statement putting hands to their ears to avoid not to get pulled by their ears again.

Not even A while later Aryan spoke up. "Hum India wapas jarahe hai."

"Lekin Aryan-" his brother was cut off by the Silent Atmosphere.

And After that-
Without hearing a single word of the elders, as Being a naughty young son of the House (Ghar ka chota beta) he own his decisions to himself.

The flight of India took place on Monday morning.

To be Continued -