• Arranged Party ~

•_The Next Day_

• Monday

"Hanifa kaisi hai Tu?" Aayah Said Putting up her Phone To her ear waiting for a Reply from her bestie.

Hanifa Spoke in a cheery tone, "Aayahh! Tujhe Pata hai Aaj kya hua?!"

"Are aree itna chilla kyu Rahi hai? Chudail! Shaanti se Bole to samjh aayingaa na."

"Aaj humari Restaurant chef wali Job Resturant walo ne Qubool karli Hai! Aaj humare Amma ke Taraf se Al- Haya Hotel me party hone Wali hai, Mere taraf se Tera Invitation Pakka! Tu Aarahi hai na?" Hanifa Said in a Cheeky yet Happy tone wanting an 'Yes' as the Answer.

"Maa sha Allah, maa sha allah! Hanifaa hum To Bilkul nai Chodenge Ye Invitation! hum aarahe hai."
Aayah said In a happy Tone To express excitement and Happiness.

"Theek hai phir, Aaj shaam 6 baje Sharp. Aur Haan dress code Western hai to Tujhe bhi Western pehena Padega, Ab dusre pehenne ki to Soncho hi mat." Hanifa said in a sarcastic yet Teasing tone, because she knew Aayah Would never Wear Western over Traditional wears. So this time Hanifa made sure that She didn't have any choice.

"Huh?! Par Hanifa Tujhe pata hai na Hum Kabhi bhi Western nahi pehente? Tu matlooba tor par Hum se Ye Western clothes pehenwana chahati hai na?" Aayah knew that hanifa wanted to choose Western as the dress code because she knew Aayah would never agree to wear Western if she was asked to.

"Aree Aayah tujhe mein itni buri lagti hun?" Hanifa Sarcastically Spoke so that Aayah wouldn't deny To wear Western clothes this time.

"Hmm... Nahi.. tujhe bura kyu kahungi... Theek hai Main Western hi pehnlunge... Koi baat nhi hai."

_______________________________________

• Meanwhile -

Aryan Arrives at The Indira Gandhi international Airport, Delhi. as the flight Now settled a safe journey from UAE to India. He informed his family that he had safely arrived in India. After Quite a while On the way back to the entrance Aryan Took his phone to call someone.

"ji Assalamualaikum?" An unknown voice gives out through the Phone when Aryan places the phone to his Pocket to talk through his Earpods.

"Walaikum assalam, Main India mein Hun. 20 minutes pehle Flight se nikla Hun, Tu Aaraha hai na? Lene?" Aryan asked the Man on the call.

"Wait?- Ye Aryan hai?!" The Unknown voice Exclaimed with Surprise.

"Rizwaan, aur kitna Naatak karega tu? kyu tujhe pata nahi Hai ke Main Aaraha hun?" Aryan Spoke with a little annoyed gesture and voice of tone.

"Yaar?! Tu saach me India mein hai?! Out of all people in the world, Tu Aaya hai India?.. tune Mujhe Vacations diye hai assistant Duties se Samjh sakta Hun, par Tu Aisa India Mein kaise Aagaya? Rasta To nahi bhul gaya tu?!" Rizwaan said, Being in absolutely no idea of what Actually has been going on recently.

"Abey O, Zara Shant hoja... Aur Hume Bhi baat karne ka Maaukaa de bhai!" Aryan said being Whole Annoyed by his Reaction but he Concerns himself that He Really hasn't told him about anything for now.

"Oh Sorry sorry, Chal Bak ab."

Aryan Raised his Eyebrows at his Tone of The talk. "Tu bhul to nahi gaya Ke Yaha pe Boss kon hai."

"Aryan Main Vacation pe Hun, Aur waise bhi tu Hoga UAE mein CEO, Yaha pe Sirf humari chalti hai samjha" rizwaan said In a sarcastic Tone To Annoy Aryan more and More so that He Would just come to the topic.

"Ya Allah... Sun pehle Hume lene Aa hum Adhe ghante se Airport me khade hai. Waise bhi hume Ye India kuch samajh nhi aata." Aryan asked Rizwaan, as in Agreement rizwaan put off the call and arrived at the Airport to pick Him up.

On the Way to A whole Large Mansion owned by The Family of khans. The Black BMW entered the Gate line which then stopped in front of the Door of the Huge mansion.
The Mansion had Huge Master Bedroom belonged to each one of the person in the Khans family, they had Separate Activities for the Guests at the other side of the Mansion.

The maid In the mansion who worked their her whole life Greeted The Young master Aryan, and his friend Rizwaan. They Were treated by some Meals and Drinks. After a while Aryan Went to have a Small and Quick shower, and Rizwaan had a Call from his friend that there would be A party soon near 6 PM sharp.

After a while, Aryan Came out of The Shower room With his Wet Hairs And
Long hands running through his wet hair. He saw Rizwaan talking to someone in the call, He waited for him to end the call.

After a while when Rizwaan ended the call, And Aryan was Fully dressed up back to his Comfort clothes as he was Wearing black T - shirt and Some Baggy Jeans.

"Kon the call pe?" Aryan asked Rizwaan out of curiosity.

"Oh yeh, Ek dost tha mera, Usne Kaha uske Behen ki Acchi naukri lag gayi hai To Us khushi mein Wo log Ek party Arrange kar rahe hai isiliye Usne mujhe phone kar ke Invitation diya hai." Rizwaan replied without any hesitation.

"Oh Acha, to tu jaraha hai?" Aryan asked raising his mobile to his sight as he started scrolling on to it.

"Hmm, Haan Shayad... Kyu Tujhe bhi Aana hai Saath mein? Toh tu bhi chal, India ka Food kitne saalon baad khayegana tu." He Offered him the invitation as he said with a Cheery tone to express Joy.

Aryan looks away from his Mobile as he stares at Him with a Thoughtful of look. After a little while Aryan Spokes up to say something.

"Toh tu kehna chahata hai ke main bhi tere saath chalu jab ki Hume Kisi ne Invite Hi nahi kiya Aur na hi hum Kisi ko Pehchante honge?"

Rizwaan's Face Dims up from Excitement to a Serious gesture. He Thoughts for a few moments as then he replies, "Kyu tu Bina invitation ke jayega, main hun na main bolta hun use Ke Mai tujhe La Raha hun saath mein, tujhe Dusro ko pehchaane ki zarurat nhi hai Tujhe yaha pe sab pehchante hai."

"Wo to Hume pehele se hi pata hai par Hume to People ka Attention apni taraf nahi kheenchna hai warna India ki Media mere piche padh jayegi."

"Aree Bhai tu Chal to sahi Koi nhi pehchaanega waha pe tujhe."

Aryan sighed with a annoyace as he put Away his Phone as he leaned forward And Said, "Theek hai phir, Magar khuda na Khaasta agar Kisi ko bhi pata chala to Teri Naukri gayi."

Rizwaan chuckles at his Silly words as he Speaks with confidence, "Tu sirf tere Yaar par bharosa rakh."

To be Continued -