01

Clementine was walking through the train station, looking to go to floor 18, where her house was. She has been away from her house for a while now, going hunting on the 28th floor, where it's covered in wild boar, white tailed deer, rabbit, pheasant, and more game animals. On the way to the train station she was thinking of laying down in her bed, she thought to herself
oh god I miss my soft bed so muchh I cant wait to just walk through the doo-
She slammed into someone and landed with a thud.

"Hey what the hell watch it!" The stranger yelled.
Her vision still blurry she rubbed her eyes and looked up and saw the guy she had ran into, her face was red with embarrassment, contrasting with her avatars blue hair.
"I-I I'm s-so sorry!" She studders out,
Why am I so nervous it's just a guy!
Clem thought to herself. The stranger holds out his hand and speaks out.
"Sorry."
Clem quietly said again,
"It's my fault I'm so sorry! I should've been paying attention!" She stammers, the words uncontrollably flowing out, the guy chuckles and before swiping his hand, the singal for the menu. Mere seconds later I receive a friend request popping up on my screen, I accept and look at the boy, wondering what he looks like in real life. The boy holds out his hand to Clementine.
"I'm Sylvester, what's your name?" He says, hand outstretched. I shyly take his hand and shake slightly, loving the way his hand feels, she already knows from the starting tutorial on the Oddessy+ that the way you look in the game, sound, and height, everything about you in the game is all the same as the real world, Clemintine imagines holdig his hand in the real world, Shyly Clemintine studders out.
"I-I um.... y-you can stay at my house if you would like."
The guy softly smiles
"Ok, I actually just sold my house so that checks out, if you have an extra room could I stay there if I pay rent?" He says smoothly, I simutanioly blush.
"Yeah of course! you could pay me in food or money." I smile, trying to seem welcoming.
Chime
"Oh there's our train we gotta go!" I starting to take off running as he trails behind.
We find an empty cart and sit down, our screen soon goes black as we fast travel.

number of words:
408