CHAPTER II Of Sith and Shadows

"Jade, Jade are you alright?" Saw asked her as he stood still watching her through the glass walls.. Jade turned to him and smiled.. "Yes, I told you once my dear, I have faced the dark side before.." Jade said to him.. "I know, but that was then, this is now." Saw said to her.. "I don't know why, but it feels so much more forceful now than then.. Like I had more control over this one, than the last one." Jade said with a smile.. "I think I know why too, young Jedi, from the future.." Alchemist OrbeLin said to her.. "What?" Keeve asked, looking at Jade in shock

Later in another room on the Starlight Beacon, Jade sits with Saw, Katooni, Alchemist OrbeLin and Jocasta Nu.. "How did you know?" Jade asked, looking at him.. "Through the Force Jade, Alchemist OrbLin would have felt you in the Force when he was helping you and Keeve." Jocasta said to her.. "Yes, that is correct young Jedi." OrbLin said to Jade.. "Wow.. who would have thought it.' Saw said to Jade with amazement.. "You do know you are here for a reason don't you?" OrbLin asked her.. "Really, I just thought I was here to be knighted." Jade said to him being smart.. "You sound a lot like your father." OrbLin said to her.. "Her father?" Saw asked in shock.. "I don't know who that is." Jade said to him.. "I thought it was you that I met all those years ago.. Of course I did know that they were from the future.. But I also knew that the Force brought them here for a reason.." OrbLin said to them.. "So you have actually met Jade Quinn's parents then?" Jocasta asked him with suspension.. "Why yes.. That is what I was telling you.. They came here from the future." OrbLin said.. "Who came here from the future?" Jade asked with more suspicion.. "Yes, as far as I knew, from Jade, her and Obi-Wan were the only ones that had travelled back here." Saw said.. "Oh no, there have been others.. Four to be exact. They had a farm outside of town.. One man, two women, and a young girl.. The women were sisters.. They each had a child." OrbLin said to them.. "They did?" Jocasta asked.. "Yes, one of those children was Jade here." OrbLin said..

Keeve is in a rocky vine strewn wilderness.. "This isn't right.. I don't know where I am.. Why don't I know where I am.." Keeve said to herself as she looked around her.. "Sskeer? ......Master Sskeer? ......Anyone?" Keeve asked with defeat.. Silence is all around her.. "Anyone anyone.." Keeve asked.. She then hears the trees talking to her.. "No one.. That's all you'll be, child, all you can be.." Drengir said to her... "What?" Keeve replied, igniting her lightsaber.. "Friend Keeve.." Kanrii said to her.. "Kanrii what are you doing here?" Keeve asked him... "None of us know.." Bartol said to her... "Bartol? You're here too?" Keeve asked with a little surprise.... "Where is here, Keve?" Bartol asked.... "I wish I knew."Keeve replied... "Maybe this will tell us." Julus said to her, while probing an object in front of him.. "Yeah-- Julus will know.." Kanrii said to her.. "Julus? Kanrii. Julus can't be here.. Julus is dead.. The Drengir killed him." Keeve said to them.... "Details, details." Julus replied.. He then activated a hologram of the Amaxine Space Station.. "Wait, I recognize this place. It's it's..." Keeve said... "On the tip of your tongue." A hooded woman asked Keeve.... "Who?" Keeve asked, looking at her, she felt familiar. "What are you waiting for?" The Hooded woman asked.. "KRIFF!" Keeve replied.... She shook her head and looked around again.. "What is going on?" Keeve said to herself... Silence.. "Where have you all gone? Kanrii? Bartol? Spooky ghost lady?" Keeve asked herself as she looked around for them.. "They're not here.. They were ever here." Keeve said to herself.... "But I am.." A dark side figure said to her as he ignited his red lightsaber..

"This isn't happening.." Jade said as she stood beside Keeve fighting the dark side figure with her.. "No, no, no, no, no, no.." Keeve said fighting with Jade.. Their lightsabers are whooshing around, as the three of them do the Jedi dance.. Just like Jade used to do with Obi-Wan.. "This can't be happening.. Crick, please don't let it be happening.." Keeve said as they danced together.. "The hell it can't, I am here!" Jade yelled at her.. "Did you think you could defeat us, seed-Pawn?" Drengir asked Keeve.... "I have no idea what you're talking about?!" Keeve replied as they still did the Jedi dance.. .. Still doing lightsaber dance.. "Did you think you could consume us?" Drengir asked with an evil laugh.. "--The harvest will be protected.." Keeve said.. "What did you just say?" Jade asked her as she stopped doing the Jedi dance and looked at her.. "The Harvest will be protected? I don't think so." The Drengir said, as he ran his red lightsaber through the chest of Keeve.. "The harvest will be ours!" Drengir said with delight.. "Nooooooooo!" Jade yelled attacking the dark side.. Keeve drops her lightsaber........ "Can't move.. Why can't I move?" Keeve asked as she sat.. "Why do you think?" The Hooded ghost woman said to Keeve... "Who's stopping you Keeve?" Jade asked her as she stood with the woman.. "Who?" The hooded ghost asked.. "The circle is complete, the circle is complete.." Drengir said to Keeve....She looked up at the dark side.. "The circle shall be forever.." Drengir said to Keeve... "No.. No.. "NO!" Keeve said as she lay on the floor..