chapter 3

After greeting vasudev ji they went for the

Krishna:subdhra arvi sharanya you three go to hastinapur and attend the
Subdhra:why bhrata krishna you are not
Krishna :no actually i have some work in dwarka so i have to stay

Then all did there lunch

Sundhra:Arvi sharanya get ready because we have to leave today only

Arvi:yaa

Then they went to there rooms and get ready

They went to there room and packed there luggages and got ready.
Arvi was feeling sad because Krishn was not going with them and the sadness was noticed by Sharanya so she went to her and asked her

Sharanya: What happen Arvi why are you sad?

Arvi: Oh..um nothing just zone out..

Sharanya: Don't lie.. i know you were sad. What's the matter?

Arvi: Shri Krishn is not going with us that's why I'm bit sad.

Sharanya: Oh Arvi..!! Com'on he'll be with us soon. He has some work right after finishing he will join us! Stupid!

Then they went to the entrance to say goodbye to And they went off

After whole 1 week they reached Hastinapur. It was vast area with beautiful pillars and scriptures. Arvi and Sharanya were amazed by the beauty.

Arvi: Beautiful..never new this vast area can exist!

Sharanya: True Arvi.. just think about Kalyug.. here at that time will be houses and roads..

They both were talking while they entered Hastinapur. They went towards the palace and entered there lot of gaurds were standing there and protecting the palace. All three walk downed the chariot and walked towards the main gate. There they saw a old man with muscular body was standing.

Subhadra: Pranam Pitamah Bhisham. *joining hands and bowing down*

Bhishm: Sadha sukhi rho

Arvi and Sharanya also joined their hands and bowed to take blessings.

Bhisham: Khush raho putiyo..but who are you? I've never seen you both

Subhadra: Pitamah they are Bhrata's close one. Will be living with us. She is Arvi and her sister Sharanya.

Arvi and Sharanya smiled at him.

Bhisham: Close to Shri Krishn that means our special guest. Be happy my child come Kala pradharshn will start soon.

They went with him and they saw a big stadium with lots of people sitting there. They were introduced to each and every member of the family and everyone was amzed by Arvi's and Sharanya 's beautiful.

Subhadra: And this is our Mata kunti. Shri Krishn's fav Mata.

Arvi and Sharanya touched her feet and took the blessings

Kunti: Jiti raho putri.

Subhadra: And Mata Kunti they are Arvi and Sharanya Bharat's close one.

Kunti smiled by looking at them and asked them to have their places

NOW a old guru stood up from his place and was saying about the rules of the game.

Subhadra: He is Guru Dhrond Kul guru of Hastinapur.

Guru Dhrond finished his rules and called his son Ashwadhama for chosing the name

Ashwadhama was calling one by one and after seeing Kauravs were cheating in the game and intentionally making Pandavs lose. Now he called Dhuryodhan.
A bulky muscular man came with Gada dragging it and chunks of fire were coming out. Arvi and Sharanya was were shocked by the appearance then Subhadra said