Chapter 8

Arvi:Sharanaya stop it please i am requesting you

Sharanaya :But.. fine today you are safe but not for the longer time

Then she went out of the cave

Arjun ans Krishna both were standing there and was looking at Sharanya.

Naomi: I'll hurt her as much as I can and you can't stop me..hahahaha *evil laugh*

Sharanya: I won't let you do that you...!! *grabbing her hairs tightly and pulling it*

While there guards were coming to attack but Arjun and Krishna stopped them and with that fight started and was going on.

Sharanya and Naomi was fighting with each other while Krishna and Arjun was fighting with guards and Arvi was still unconscious.

Sharanya hit Naomi's head so hard that she went unconscious and Sharanya immediately went towards Arvi and freed her hands and was shaking her to wake up.

Sharanya: Arvi wake..upp look it's me your SHARANYA  I have come back to save you. Open you eyes sister *tearing*

But Arvi was not opening her eyes and with that Krishna and Arjun also came towards her.

Arjun: Make her drink water.

Sharanya: Yes go please bring it.

Arjun ran for water and Krishna sat near Arvi's leg and started to treat it with some herbals. Arjun cam up with water and made her drink and slightly movement was shown in Arvi after few mins for there hardwork.

Sharanya: *tapping* Arvi Arvi!! Can you hear me!!

Arvi: Umm..*try to move*

Krishna: I think we should carry her immediately to the palace this place is not safe for her.

Sharanya nodded her head and Krishna took Arvi into his arms and started to go but before they could go Naomi had already gained her conscious and stood in front of them to stop them.

Naomi:You can't go from here easily

Sharana:Madhav Arjun take Arvi from here I will deal with her

Arjun: no I will stay here Madhav you go

Krishna:Ok

Then Krishna went with Arvi

Sharanya:What's your problem

Naomi:Arvi is my problem she has taken my love from me.i doubt what if she is is a *SLUT*

Sharanya:ENOUGH OF YOUR NONSENSE YOU HAVE CROSSED THE LIMIT HOW DARE YOU CALL HER SLUT.Now now no one can save you from me NOT EVEN THE GODS

With that they both started to fight and it was big fight between them. As it was taking more time Krishna said to Arjun

Krishna: Hold Arvi for a while I'm going to Sharanya.

Arjun: But Madav--

Krishna: You believe me. Right?

Arjun nodded

Krishna: Then hold her and let me otherwise this will create big issue.

Arjun told Arvi into his arms and Krishna went inside the cave. Krishna saw Sharanya and Naomi's big fight. While they were fighting Krishna tricked Naomi and signaled Sharanya to attack her and with that Sharanya hit her head so hard that it killed her immediately on that spot only.

Krishna took her and went away from there. Here Arjun was holding Arvi in his arms and after Krishna came he took her into his arms and Arjun handled Sharanya as she was feeling weak